Holy Grail Memebox Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Miguhara BP Cream

-Purederm Nose Strips (Cacao and Aloe)

-Hanhui CC Cream

-Aqua Whip Hug Cleanser - I already want to buy more because omg this stuff cleans my skin like nothing else, and it's super refreshing!

I love the Secret Key Intense Ice sleep pack from the cooling box.  It feels so amazing on the skin. 

The donkey milk and garan oil steam cream from the milk box is fantastic. I use just a littlemformmy whole face and my face has never felt so baby butt smooth. It makes my skin litterally soft ad a baby's butt, supple, ridiculously moisturizing and best part is that it is not greasy! I'll be so sad when i run out.

@@MissJexie I second the secret romance hair perfume from the 10 minute box!

A few of my HG products:

Secret Key Snow White Cream

Heartface Ultra Pore Sleeping Pack

Beauty People Eyeliners :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

CNP cosmetics CNP Tone-Up Protection Sun (everyone else raves about the Nuganic sunblock but I haven't used up this one to try it yet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I know some items from the more recent boxes could have made it to this HG list but I have not properly reviewed them! I am having high hopes for the Kangskin dermocosmetics, reBom essence, Earth Sea's volcanic pack and mist, those cute Sally's box hydrogel masks and more. Does anyone ever catch up with reviewing the latest stuff? They need more hype!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree with @@athy, those beauty people eyeliners are the best!! Eyeliner usually drives me crazy but those things apply like a dream and stay put all day. Also, the Snow White tin is adorable.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to declare it a HG product yet, but I've been really liking the Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule. It has just enough colour that it tones down the redness in my cheeks and evens things out, but not so much that I look like I have foundation on. And I don't even notice that I have it on my face because it's so light feeling. 

@@blinded I like the Hanskin ampoule too. :wub:  But I couldn't get enough of it. It is really a good BB cream, and matches my skin tone well. I tend to like bb creams with less coverage, so that they don't cake/slip in dry/oily conditions. I wish it is a bigger sample size though..  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Loving the Skin House Aloe Soothing Vitamin Gel from the Superfood box - really calms the redness in my skin down, and in the few weeks I've been using it, it seems to have faded a lot of discolouration and brightened my skin (maybe this is an effect of the Broccoli Toner that I'm combining it with)

Shame it looks like it's discontinued

I can't believe I forgot to mention the Pure Smile Snail Mixed Fruits Lip Treatment!

Worked so much better than any of my lip balms - and I collect a LOT of lip balms. 

Even my baby lips don't work as well xD Definitely need to stalk more vitamin boxes to stock up on just this product...

Is there a magical place on the internet where I can find many of these holy grail products? I've checked Memebox shop, BeautyNetKorea, ebay, and I can't seem to find a lot of the products everyone mentioned.

Is there a magical place on the internet where I can find many of these holy grail products? I've checked Memebox shop, BeautyNetKorea, ebay, and I can't seem to find a lot of the products everyone mentioned.
I second this, after reading this thread I'm really interested in those 7 second masks, but they don't even sell them on Memebox (except for the sampling program they have going on). Memebox needs to make a box of all these items!

Last edited by a moderator:
I second this, after reading this thread I'm really interested in those 7 second masks, but they don't even sell them on Memebox (except for the sampling program they have going on). Memebox needs to make a box of all these items!
Wishtrend has them, I'd post a link if I could figure out how to do it.  I'm old and lacking in computer skills.

I'm adding The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic toner to my list.

I really like the Migabee Beevenom& Honey cream too. Not sure if it's holy grail yet though.

My Holy Grail Products

Secret Key Super Plumping Jelly - from Skincare box. Fave face cream hands down

Etude House Milk Talk Chocolate - from Cacao  box. Smell not so great in bottle, but in showers smells divine, only a little required as foams up massively, moisturizing on skin

Dewytree Tea Tree Powder in Toner -from Skincare. Such a great product lasts for ages too.

PureBess Galactomyces 100% from wholegrains box. Don't really need to explain this lol

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask from OMG box. Love this mask, works quick and makes my pores look awesome

Pure Smile Lip Treatment Mix Fruits from Vitamin Box What a great over night lip treatment

Cristallin Cellulose Mask from OMG 2 - Fave face mask, so moisturizing.

Illi Body Lotion Lemon from Global 11  - smells so good such a great product.

Mine are secret key sleeping pack

The Benton berry essence (I think it was Benton I need to check and edit later)

I'm not sure about other ones that qualify for hg, but using the moisturisers and essences in my boxes has really helped to even out my skin and stop it looking like a blotchy oil,slick.

I'm fairly new to MUT and Memebox, but I have found a few HG's:

7 Seconds Morning Sheet (a sheer blessing in a can)

Anything from the LJH Tea Tree Line

Beauty People eyeliner

Ariul 24 Hour Moisture Spa Water Mist (and to blame for my mist addiction)

Na. 8 Outbath treatment (My hair is so happy)

SN-T Goddess Cream

Azulene Calming Gel

And because Memebox opened a whole new world to me, I'm sure I'll have more!

Latest posts

Back