Hormonal Forecastor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, i just thought i would share something with you that might be helpful to you. I don't know about you but i am one of those people who are always very affected by their hormones! I came across this software as i was looking to try and keep records of my moods and pmt so that i can plan ahead and work with my hormones and bio rthyms. For examply i know i always get sugar cravings when i have pmt, so now armed with that info, knowlege is power and i can make adjustments to my diet,lifestlye and schedule schedule. This software is also fun to use you can enter all your moods etc and see ahead that week or month. I am still getting up to date with learning how to use it but it has been extremely helpful for me as i am now on my 4th month. There are icons for when you feel happy sad tearful cheerful etc you name it they have an icon for it
icon_neutral.gif
and you can add your own (its fun to do and interesting to see the patterns that emerge as time goes on).

It also has a lunar calendar which is perfect for people who are interested in in the Moon's position and influence (as i am). There was a free trail of it but i liked it so much i bought it and its like a calendar for your mind, body and spirt....not to mention it can predicts the sex of the baby etc.

Every woman needs a hormonal calander
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol What is the name of this software? Sounds interesting... Hi Marisol, it's called The Hormonal Forecastor and it was made or designed by a man Called Brain Falkerton. They have it on a free trial for a while but as i said i loved it as it's so useful and interesting. Search for the hormonalforecastor.com and you should get it no problem.

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks Pauline. Your Welcome Marisol. I am interested to know what you think of it. I haven't filled it all in, just the relevant bits but i haven't quite managed to get it all running, i am still working on understanding it fully. So far though so good.

Latest posts

Back