Hot or Not??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a cute summer dress but I think hot wise it's not too hot...depending on what you are looking for only because I can see what a man would think about the waistline...pregnancy dress
icon_lol.gif
. A lot of the dresses, shoes etc that we think are hot men might not agree. But of course we don't just dress to please men so go for it if you like it!

Originally Posted by shoediva
I am considering getting this for a party I am going to....opinions please.....

I think it's flirty and sexy without being skin tight. What makes it sexy are the legs, the short, fluid cut of the dress, and the spaghetti-strapped top.
I'd take off the flower in the middle though and add:

1. Sexy strappy heals in a neutral color or simple color to play up your legs

2. A tan or olive skin

3. Lotion with a sheer shimmer to it on the legs, colar bone and arms

4. A delicate or simple chocker like this:

http://images.redenvelope.com/is/image/production/H03_143896_GR?nanos=770&qlt=75,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,1.0,0.0,0&wid=140&hei=140

Then, I'd say, "It's come hither hot!"

P.S. the cut of this dress will allow you to eat an extra coctail weenie or two without getting bloated so that you feel like a stuffed sausage. <-- bonus!

I can see this dress with shimmery, sheer makeup and super pretty gloss.

HOT! You can pull it off. BTW where did you find the dress? It's ok if you do not want to say. I have no money at all anyway! HA!

200banner2.jpg

It's a cute dress! I agree w/ Cali - get rid of the flower. It looks like it's gonna spray water or something. If you're going to wear your hair up, I'd recommend crystal and enamel or chandelier earrings with this dress instead of a necklace. Your collarbone enhanced with some shimmery cream would be beautiful enough with this strappy dress.

Originally Posted by shoediva
I am considering getting this for a party I am going to....opinions please.....

Thank you ladies. I really like it and I love the color. It screams Sarah Jessica Parker. Cali, I saw it at VS. There are girls who wouldnt wear it because it really doesnt show off your curves and like Reija said some men would probably wonder if I have a bun in the oven. Either way I dont care what the men think cause I wear it for me not them!! Besides my honey doesnt care what I wear, he would just prefer me in my B'day suit!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Thank you ladies. I really like it and I love the color. It screams Sarah Jessica Parker. Cali, I saw it at VS. There are girls who wouldnt wear it because it really doesnt show off your curves and like Reija said some men would probably wonder if I have a bun in the oven. Either way I dont care what the men think cause I wear it for me not them!! Besides my honey doesnt care what I wear, he would just prefer me in my B'day suit!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have only one thing to say (after I say that, btw, I love the chandelier earrings idea) Ok here it is:
126banner3.jpg

It is a really cute dress. And this season green is the hottest dress color judging by all the runway shows with green dresses. It's cute and flirty yet innocent. I would completely wear it! Go for the green
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back