Hot topic makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I knoe some of ya'll have been asking about this brand I have on my notebook. It's call REBEL e/s and for it's price it's really really good. I work at hot topic and I can say some of the make-up there is actually pretty good, excep for the MORBID nail polishes and EMILY THE STRANGE make-up.....everything really good.

You can check out the REBEL line here

click me!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I knoe some of ya'll have been asking about this brand I have on my notebook. It's call REBEL e/s and for it's price it's really really good. I work at hot topic and I can say some of the make-up there is actually pretty good, excep for the MORBID nail polishes and EMILY THE STRANGE make-up.....everything really good.

click me!

Thanks for the link,ill chack it out,love hot topic.my fave is happy bunny!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks for the link,ill chack it out,love hot topic.my fave is happy bunny! Hey the makeup is not badly priced

Thanks for the link
icon_smile.gif

I adore Hot Topic!! I don't mind if the store is geared toward teens, or anything else; they have some awesome stuff!!

I have / tried:

Morbid Pink pencil in Pink

Morbid Red Glitter Pencil - ( You can barely see the glitter )

Skull Star Pink and Silver Eyeshadow ( The color shows up nicely )

Rebel Eye Shadows in Pink, and Purple - { These are awesome!! I am going to try the Red!!)

Amy Brown Fairy Strawberry Lipgloss- ( This is an okay product, a nice and smooth gloss ) Not too thrilled with it... Will not be buying this again.

I also have bought two keychains: Tinkerbell Tin case keychain,{ it broke,twice } and Fairy Pewter KeyChain, { it broke !! }

I have the Fairy necklace , { Big one !!} Really pretty!!

I also have a Labyrinth button pin, it's very cute.

Emily Chee Perfume : I adore this scent, it smells like some of the expensive perfumes at Foley's.. Like a Morning Glory scent... Beautiful!! I am going to buy this... Hot Topic, like Claires has some great stuff, esp,Fairy stuff; don't be afraid to experiment, and try stuff; you will not regret it. { I have some angel wings I bought from Hot Topic, a year ago .} And, Claires,{even though it's for teens;} has some great tiaras and fairy wings.

I adore all the Trick fairy art,here's a link to her website: http://magnetica.ru/

I want to try:

Pink Shimmer Stick

Morbid Glitter Pencil in Purple

Trick Fairy Strawberry Lip Gloss

Manic Panic Pink Glitter

Glitter Eye Smudges in: Pink,Black,Red,Purple

and the Glitter-non ones in: Pink,Purple,Black,Gun Metal -

Morbid Black Eye Pencil / Purple/

Jewel Gloss Pots: Red, Pink -

White Glitter Blush Stick/

Here is a link to the Hot topic Website: http://www.hottopic.com/

I can't wait for the Hot Topic to open in my mall. I'll be buying stuff from there all of the time. Thanks for the review on the makeup.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I knoe some of ya'll have been asking about this brand I have on my notebook. It's call REBEL e/s and for it's price it's really really good. I work at hot topic and I can say some of the make-up there is actually pretty good, excep for the MORBID nail polishes and EMILY THE STRANGE make-up.....everything really good.

click me!

I LOVE hot topic makeup. sadly, my hot topic only has a few of the items listed on the website. I sure hope they get more!!!

Now I know where to go since my looks this fall are going to be goth and pirate. Thanx for the link.

i have a pink liner from there, im not impressed but i needed a neon pink liner. gotta do whatcha gotta do i guess.

Originally Posted by sooner_chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I adore Hot Topic!! I don't mind if the store is geared toward teens, or anything else; they have some awesome stuff!!
I have / tried:

Morbid Pink pencil in Pink

Morbid Red Glitter Pencil - ( You can barely see the glitter )

Skull Star Pink and Silver Eyeshadow ( The color shows up nicely )

Rebel Eye Shadows in Pink, and Purple - { These are awesome!! I am going to try the Red!!)

Amy Brown Fairy Strawberry Lipgloss- ( This is an okay product, a nice and smooth gloss ) Not too thrilled with it... Will not be buying this again.

I also have bought two keychains: Tinkerbell Tin case keychain,{ it broke,twice } and Fairy Pewter KeyChain, { it broke !! }

I have the Fairy necklace , { Big one !!} Really pretty!!

I also have a Labyrinth button pin, it's very cute.

Emily Chee Perfume : I adore this scent, it smells like some of the expensive perfumes at Foley's.. Like a Morning Glory scent... Beautiful!! I am going to buy this... Hot Topic, like Claires has some great stuff, esp,Fairy stuff; don't be afraid to experiment, and try stuff; you will not regret it. { I have some angel wings I bought from Hot Topic, a year ago .} And, Claires,{even though it's for teens;} has some great tiaras and fairy wings.

I adore all the Trick fairy art,here's a link to her website: http://magnetica.ru/

I want to try:

Pink Shimmer Stick

Morbid Glitter Pencil in Purple

Trick Fairy Strawberry Lip Gloss

Manic Panic Pink Glitter

Glitter Eye Smudges in: Pink,Black,Red,Purple

and the Glitter-non ones in: Pink,Purple,Black,Gun Metal -

Morbid Black Eye Pencil / Purple/

Jewel Gloss Pots: Red, Pink -

White Glitter Blush Stick/

Here is a link to the Hot topic Website: http://www.hottopic.com/

thanks for the info!

Anytime!!
smile.gif

By the way; the lip/eye pencils with the gliiter in them, they are scratchy; not too bad.

By the way; the lip/eye pencils with the gliiter in them, they are scratchy; not too bad. say, are the eye smudges any good? My step-daughter told me they suck.

Latest posts

Back