How did I ever live without MAC!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the begining of May I had 0 mac products now I have six!!

I love mAC it';s so great!

I have the Fibre Rich Mascara that makes me lashes look long and seprated

MAC concealer....does wonders for covering up my under eye cirlces

Fluidline eyeliner which is OMG great for the cat eye look I love so much

as for eyeshadows I havr guaucamole, electric eel and fianlly CHROME YELLOW!!!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's true....

once you go Mac...you never go back

woo hoo! congrats and welcome to the dark side
icon_twisted.gif
. lol. i like the fibre rich too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 At the begining of May I had 0 mac products now I have six!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's true....

Oh, it's so true!
Glad you're enjoying your new goodies! What's next on the list? https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, it's so true!
Glad you're enjoying your new goodies! What's next on the list?
wink.gif

purple haze

If you like matte/semi matte finishes, check out Sushi Flower & Rule (two faves of mine). See Trisha's notepad for reference, the MAC website doesn't show true colors.

Originally Posted by Trisha Yay for you! Glad you are so pleased with your stuff, i'm sure your collection is just gona grow and grow!! x You got that right Trisha, Janelle's is taking over !!!!
icon_smile.gif

MAC is wonderful. I had gotten away from it for a while,but I am back and loving it.

You made some excellent purchases.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 At the begining of May I had 0 mac products now I have six!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's true....

Great goodies!I love the mascara fibre rich it is so awesome,I love my lashes dramatic,you picked some hot shadows enjoy and welcome to mac anonymous

"Hi my name is Gwendolyn and I'm a MAC addict!"lol http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_5.gif

I think Mac can be a really hit and miss line for me (lipsticks are just too drying except the lustres) but...

The fluidliners are simply the BEST liner/shadows EVER!!! Even the linerly challenged (heh heh) can do *anything* with these puppies. I heart them!!

I didn't have anything MAC until a few months ago.. now I'm stocked from foundtation, to powders, blushes, lustre lipsticks, eyeshadows, liners, and everything in between!
icon_redface.gif
I love their stuff - I can spend all day at the store just looking at it all! LOL
tongue.gif

Another addict to add to the list. We should start a support group and meet once a week. Part of the meeting would be a trip to the MAC store. Anyone want to join?

Originally Posted by Marisol Another addict to add to the list. We should start a support group and meet once a week. Part of the meeting would be a trip to the MAC store. Anyone want to join? *raises hand*
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love

me, me meeeee
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I didn't have any Mac until this new years and now I have tons.... I keep asking myself why didn't I have Mac before
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Another addict to add to the list. We should start a support group and meet once a week. Part of the meeting would be a trip to the MAC store. Anyone want to join?

I currently do not own any MAC and have never been into the store (have one at the local mall), and now I want to go in and take a look. What is a good starting product? Are the products mostly dramatic for night, or do they have a daytime, natural look too? Everyony raves about MAC, so I wanna join in too!

Originally Posted by fiji I currently do not own any MAC and have never been into the store (have one at the local mall), and now I want to go in and take a look. What is a good starting product? Are the products mostly dramatic for night, or do they have a daytime, natural look too? Everyony raves about MAC, so I wanna join in too! MAC has EVERYTHING!! dramatic or natural, matte or shimmery, you name it. so when it´s your first visit it´s gonna be tough to decide what to get.
if you buy only one or two things to start with, I´d get a lustreglass/lipglass (I like lustreglasses better. better texture, better shine, more moisture) or a neutral colored eyeshadow (check out the many different finishes...it´s overwhelming!!)

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's true....

Yay!! Welcome to the club!! https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gif

I still have 0 Mac products.. but it seems that everyone loves it. So when I get some £££ I may have to give it a go. If there's any place to get it near me!

Latest posts

Back