How do you get rid of facial hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I am a beauty blogger at Beauty That Walks. I have tried several methods to get rid of facial hair but it keeps coming back. Especially thick ingrown hairs. I have been exfoliating, shaving and currently, I am using the Iluminage Precise Touch Permanent Hair Reduction to get rid of these unwanted hairs. Still waiting on the best results. What are some other methods that I can try that works for you?

you can deal with your facial hair in many ways like plucking, waxing, epistick, epilator, hair inhibitor creams and home remedies. You can definitely go for any of these but if are looking for home remedies then let me give you few tips.

1. Turmeric can be used to prevent hair growth. Apply its paste directly on face and leave it for some time followed by rinsing.2. Use chickpea as scrub or as pack.3. Use oatmeal banana face scrub.4. Use rose water and alum.5. Use Indian nettle and turmeric.6. Use fenugreek paste as face pack.7. Use barley scrub.8. Use orange lemon peel.

First things first- The situation where Hair grows on face or unwanted hair on face is called "hairsutism". 

In order to stop Growth of hair on face on can- 

Use spearmint tea, Lemon orange or Honey scrub, Use razor hair remover.

you can deal with your facial hair in many ways like plucking, waxing, epistick, epilator, hair inhibitor creams and home remedies. You can definitely go for any of these but if are looking for home remedies then let me give you few tips.

1. Turmeric can be used to prevent hair growth. Apply its paste directly on face and leave it for some time followed by rinsing.2. Use chickpea as scrub or as pack.3. Use oatmeal banana face scrub.4. Use rose water and alum.5. Use Indian nettle and turmeric.6. Use fenugreek paste as face pack.7. Use barley scrub.8. Use orange lemon peel.
Please be careful with turmenic because it may stain your skin!

Latest posts

Back