How do you like to smell?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like foody, there was this awesome cream that tutti dolce made it was called cinnamon frosting, LOVED IT!! Its discontinued though
frown.gif
I also like flirty/girly scents too!

I love smelling clean. I stay away from " old lady scents" hopefully someone will know what i mean by that.. lol..

I adore ralph lauren, ralph. I get stopped by men all the time telling me how great i smell..

recently i bought dolce and Gabanna light and fresh.. still ehhh about it.... I may just stick with ralph.

I like when girls smell like BBQ mmmm makes me hungry
biggrin.gif
Other wise I like them to smell like a nice perfume and I like to smell like cologne.

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like when girls smell like BBQ mmmm makes me hungry
biggrin.gif
rotfl.gif

I like to smell like dessert....scents like Vanilla, coconut, caramel, and chocolate....

I also bought Juicy Couture's new fragrance and body lotion.... it's awesome.

I like fresh and clean scents, feminine/girly scents and sweet food scents (Pink Sugar, vanilla, etc)

during the day i like to smell fresh clean and fruity but when i go out at night i usually opt for something more sexy/flirty

I like fresh,clean scents that are not too overpowering but still have a pretty scent. Not too flowery or too citrusy and I've outgrown food smells. I like perfumes with a nice mix of different essences (not too much of one thing).
wink.gif

I like musky flowery. Hate citrus and foody smells on myself , I have friend that always smells like candy and I think she smells good it kinda suits her personality.

I am drawn to certain scents especially foody scents. But I don't like foody scents on myself. And I don't like scents that are too heavy. So I would say that I like clean scents.

Depends on what I'm doing. Mornings at 8 AM classes, usually just clean, maybe a little light musky, that's about it. But for anything else, whatever I feel like, my fav perfumes are Cool Water and Burberry Brit/London...so I rotate that through the week.

Originally Posted by melzie_fire /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you like your scent to come from lotion, body wash, perfume or what? And do you have a particular way that you like to smell on a daily basis (like the following)?
1. Fresh, clean

2. Sexy

3. Spicy

4. Foody

5. Flirty / girly

7. Musky type perfume

Or some other way?

I DO NOT like fresh or foody perfumes.I love musky type, spicy and sexy
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back