How do you like to smell?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like light scents. On a daily basis, I wear Davidoff's Cool Water.

Sometimes when I'm going out or such, I like to wear So Irresistable by Givenchy.

like FISH!!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

haha, jsut kidding, i like to smell fresh and clean, like the after shower smell...

I love the smell of fruity scents or citrus types of scents. I like to smell like I just came from Hawaii!
smile.gif

I like feminine/romantic scents, like Bath & Body Works Breathe Romance or Warm Vanilla Sugar. My favorite perfume (that I own) is Chanel Chance, which is flirty/sexy. I also still love Love's Baby Soft, though I rarely wear it. I usually just spray my pillow with it.

I would not want to walk around smelling like chocolate chip cookies or anything like that. Coconut is pretty much the only foody scent that I like.

i like to smell like cake frosting. you know, vanilla, strawberry. stuff like that.

Originally Posted by Yoshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif like FISH!!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
. lmao. haha..like unwashed vagina.

I like to smell fresh and sweet. My favorite scents are Love's Baby Soft (which smells like freah baby powder) and Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar.

Originally Posted by CarrieCherry /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like smelling foody and girly/flirty.I usually like vanilla,and other sweet scents like cotton candy,carmal,stuff like that and i also adore amber scents.

Ditto

I like to smell fresh and clean, like when you're after shower (my 'day' perfume smells like that - it's a brazilian one... another great perfume that has that kind of smell is Summer by Kenzo, which unfortunately i don't have)... Or else flowery/sexy but still young (my 'night' perfumes smell like that - they're good but not poisoning - i used to use Very Irresistible - Givenchy or Touch of Pink - Lacoste, although the latter one can be used on daytime too)

I like to smell girly/flirty! Almost like candy

I often wear scents like DKNY Be delicious that smells like apples, or Aquolina's pink sugar (which smells like cotton candy). I also like Christian Dior Jadore' which has a sweet smell.

I prefer my scents to come from perfume.

depends on my moods.. hahah when im hangin out with my love i like to smell sexy so i wear Issay Miyaki. He bought that for me as Christmas present.haha I only wear it when im with him.

Then everyday smell, i like to wear Romance or Ralp Lauren GLAMOUROUS.

Body Fantasies Cotton Candy is delicous!hahah

hmmm, mostly with my perfumes like Beyond Paradise (Estée Lauder), Extravagance d'Amarige (Givenchy) and Noa perle (cacharel) which are my all time favorite, i like the scent to be like a key to another world.

i also love fruity things for summer (smells like holidays to me) and with my CKIN2U i love just to smell sassy and adventurous.

Latest posts

Back