How do you look w/o makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I thought that looked like Yasmine, but I thought, no way! When is that picture from? I very rarely have no makeup on. I usually have it on at home too. I hate my skin and don't like to be w/o mu.

Originally Posted by Glamourpuss I have the dark shadows problem too! I drink tons of water and nearly always get at least 8 hours sleep but they just won't go away!! I am also really pale so I look like I'm constantly unwell.
I often get asked if I'm ok, makeup makes me look a lot healthier.

Sometimes pale skin can be more transparent and you can always see the dark circles through your skin -- I have very pale skin and have had dark circles since early high school, even though my sleep patterns, diet, and medication have undergone various changes throughout the years! Just something us pale-skin people have to deal with I guess!
frown.gif

I'm surprised how many of you get asked if you're sick without makeup! But I guess it's been a long time since I've gone anywhere except a quick run to the store without makeup, so maybe people would ask me too! I do have pale skin, but I'm still pale with makeup so probably only the dark circles would make me look sick! But honestly I hate my acne more than my dark circles, I thought I would be growing out of acne problems now that I'm almost 24!
mad.gif

heh.. people say I look like a little girl without it and my boyfriend thinks I am real cute when I don't have it on. I don't have a picture of it, and I don't think I want to.. hahaha

Originally Posted by Scarlette heh.. people say I look like a little girl without it and my boyfriend thinks I am real cute when I don't have it on. I don't have a picture of it, and I don't think I want to.. hahaha Awww - take one ! we wanna see how it looks! For some reason with your eye/skin/lips - I think you probably look perfectly fine without it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww - take one ! we wanna see how it looks! For some reason with your eye/skin/lips - I think you probably look perfectly fine without it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Well, here's something close. I had no lippie, blush or barely shadow on.. hecka old though!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Well, here's something close. I had no lippie, blush or barely shadow on.. hecka old though! OMG! You still look good!! You look kinda like Milla Jovovich in the 5th Element
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG! You still look good!! You look kinda like Milla Jovovich in the 5th Element
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Leeloo! I love her and her Chanel makeup mask! You put your face in and it puts makeup on you in like one second! Thank you! I love her!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Leeloo! I love her and her Chanel makeup mask! You put your face in and it puts makeup on you in like one second! Thank you! I love her! welcome! I like her too - thought she was georgeous even back in her "Blue Lagoon" days... flaunt it, you little LeeLoo look-alike!
wink.gif

I can honestly say I can go without makeup and look fine, the only problem is that people think my son is my brother when I do that. I don't think I look THAT young without makeup, but I do always get little high school boys hitting on me! I hate it!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I can honestly say I can go without makeup and look fine, the only problem is that people think my son is my brother when I do that. I don't think I look THAT young without makeup, but I do always get little high school boys hitting on me! I hate it!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I hear ya - I get ID'ed for cigs all the time... and drinks!?!?! forget about it! - Now it's a pain, but I'll probably be happy about that in 20 years!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Well, here's something close. I had no lippie, blush or barely shadow on.. hecka old though! You look cute Scarlette! I like the "My So Called Life" hair color!
wink.gif

(hey, OT, but did things happen with the Benefit store in Berkeley?)

Oh I envy those of you who can venture out w/o makeup...not that I don't love makeup! Just, when I'm really in a hurry and just need to pop into the drugstore or something, ya know?

That reminds me, Philosphy has this campaign going called "Makeup Optional Skin" which refers to their skin care. Sounds pretty good to me! Anyone tried it?
confused.gif

I leave the house w/out makeup frequently, so I think I look ok w/out it. I've always liked my makuep to enhance my features & not be come my look.

Originally Posted by glamslam Oh I envy those of you who can venture out w/o makeup...not that I don't love makeup! Just, when I'm really in a hurry and just need to pop into the drugstore or something, ya know?
That reminds me, Philosphy has this campaign going called "Makeup Optional Skin" which refers to their skin care. Sounds pretty good to me! Anyone tried it?
confused.gif

hmmm... haven't heard of it - but I like Philosophy - so I'm guessing it will be good too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I can honestly say I can go without makeup and look fine, the only problem is that people think my son is my brother when I do that. I don't think I look THAT young without makeup, but I do always get little high school boys hitting on me! I hate it!
icon_rolleyes.gif
lol, I look young no matter what I wear! I'm 23 (24 in 3 months) and in grad school, and people are always mistaking me for a 19-year-old college sophomore or something! (Though I've been trying to find more age-appropriate makeup and clothes lately so maybe that will help!) When I was looking for wedding dresses last year, people often gave me weird looks until I told them how old I was -- I guess they thought I was some sort of child bride!
smile.gif

Back