How do you wear your hair??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Greying and Balding?
wink.gif
ROFL!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Poor Tony!

Have you heard of Saw Pometto? (sp?)

It's some kind of vitamin or herb of some sort.

A client of mine that had prostate cancer started taking it for that, and they've found that in men, it helps the hair to grow back. I'm not even kidding! This stuff worked!

I just cut his hair last week, and his hairline was lower and he had a bunch of new hairs coming in. It was noticeably thicker. I even had to use the thinning shears on him for the first time ever in the back so it wouldn't be bulky.

Unfortunately for women, only men can take this stuff. But, it's worth a try for the guys!

Naw I am not that vain. My mom says "Grass doesn't grow on a busy street"

I would try that herb tho, but no chems

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

ROFL!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Poor Tony!

Have you heard of Saw Pometto? (sp?)

It's some kind of vitamin or herb of some sort.

A client of mine that had prostate cancer started taking it for that, and they've found that in men, it helps the hair to grow back. I'm not even kidding! This stuff worked!

I just cut his hair last week, and his hairline was lower and he had a bunch of new hairs coming in. It was noticeably thicker. I even had to use the thinning shears on him for the first time ever in the back so it wouldn't be bulky.

Unfortunately for women, only men can take this stuff. But, it's worth a try for the guys!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Naw I am not that vain. My mom says "Grass doesn't grow on a busy street"
I would try that herb tho, but no chems

It's some kind of vitamin. No chemicals. They first discovered that it helped with the prostate health, so they prescribe it to prostate cancer survivors to prevent remission.
A positive side effect they've found from this vitamin is that it also does something to the DHT (scalp follice-clogging stuff), and allows hair to grow back in.

You have to take it all the time, like a regular vitamin, for it to work.

Don't worry, we won't think you're vain if you try it! LOL
tongue.gif

Hmm thinking about it now
wink.gif

You just want a non semi-balding admin, i know it.........lol

Just kidding

I knew that it was a herb, I was just say ing

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

It's some kind of vitamin. No chemicals. They first discovered that it helped with the prostate health, so they prescribe it to prostate cancer survivors to prevent remission.
A positive side effect they've found from this vitamin is that it also does something to the DHT (scalp follice-clogging stuff), and allows hair to grow back in.

You have to take it all the time, like a regular vitamin, for it to work.

Don't worry, we won't think you're vain if you try it! LOL
tongue.gif

Back