How do you?..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering If I'm doing this correctly. The way I clean my beauty blenders is by putting it in detergent cleaning it as much as I can and making sure most of the stuff on it comes off. Is this the right way or is there a better way of doing it? (I just bought a new set of beauty blenders just in case). Do you use a beauty blender and how do you clean it?

I put them under warm running water and squeeze them so they absorb as much water as possible. Then I soap them up using Zote soap. I massage the sponge using a squishing motion. Sorry it's hard to explain but I use my thumb to sort of roll the sponge so that most of the product gets squished out of the end. Honestly, after I use mine I give them a good rinse and just replace them after a few uses. I recently spent several minutes giving mine a good clean only to cut it in half (for curiosity sake) and there was still makeup trapped inside.

I put them under warm running water and squeeze them so they absorb as much water as possible. Then I soap them up using Zote soap. I massage the sponge using a squishing motion. Sorry it's hard to explain but I use my thumb to sort of roll the sponge so that most of the product gets squished out of the end. Honestly, after I use mine I give them a good rinse and just replace them after a few uses. I recently spent several minutes giving mine a good clean only to cut it in half (for curiosity sake) and there was still makeup trapped inside.
There's still some makeup stuck in there? WOW.

Latest posts

Back