How Is Everyone Doing These Past Few Days?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How is everyone doing these past few days? Hearing a lot of not so good news lately, how is it going in your area?

Toronto is going into lockdown on Monday, Nov. 23rd. I am doing okay considering the film industry is exempt from it.

And due to the holiday's fast approaching and the lockdown possibly being extended well into the New Year, the Production I am working on has increased our shooting schedule from a 5 day work week to a 6 day work week for the next 4 weeks until we wrap production. Half of our Membership is okay with it including myself, the other half is understandably upset about it.

I'm in N. Ala and apparently the C numbers are going up here. So far, I've not known anyone that had it but have seen people I know have jobs reduced or side jobs gone and income related. Schools are on remote learning and parents are having adjustment issues.

Me, I'm doing okay. I hope all of you can adapt enough to have a income remain incoming.

My sister got infected 2 weeks ago, but now on her road to recovery. It was really something that I never wished to experience, since we live together I have no choice but to stay and take care of her. We had separate rooms so it was easier for me to take care of her at the same time making sure that I stay healthy.

I was tested and glad that It was negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back