How is everyone this Friday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mariposa TGIF! I am so glad that weekend is here.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Joy, you are lucky! It seems like we may have nice weather up in the Bay Area for Easter.

Woohoo! I'm a happy girl! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just fine. Spent the afternoon w/my niece--had lunch & took her to see Ice Princess & bought her a book.

Jennifer, sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but am glad to know you're ok & getting better.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!
smile.gif

Awwwwwwwww you are so nice to your niece! Gail, I think you need children, you would make a GREAT mommy!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Just fine. Spent the afternoon w/my niece--had lunch & took her to see Ice Princess & bought her a book.
Jennifer, sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but am glad to know you're ok & getting better.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!
smile.gif

OMG, that's so true. I had to take her & her sister to school when their mom was giving birth. It was @ that moment, that I realized I didn't want kids. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE children, but I'm just not ready for that responsibility!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wellllll, i was diagnosed with a bladder infection/urinary tract infection, so yeah, i'm doing fine LOL Sorry to hear you're hurtin' a bit...besides the cranberry juice - take a couple of Acidophilus tablets/capsules daily for 7 days - ..along w/plenty of spring water - ..thats great for what you have., and also yeast infections....it brings back the friendly bacteria into your system which you need...

The intestines are one of the principal organs for digestion so it is important to maintain intestinal health.** Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria found in foods such as yogurt. This product supports a favorable environment for nutrients, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system. - I'm totally into health/vitamins/herbs & nutritional healing ...- I Can't tell you the last time I had a cold., and haven't had a fever in 20 yrs. - CLEAN LIVIN'

gail, you really are a great aunt! i wish you were my aunt
wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Sorry to hear you're hurtin' a bit...besides the cranberry juice - take a couple of Acidophilus tablets/capsules daily for 7 days - ..along w/plenty of spring water - ..thats great for what you have., and also yeast infections....it brings back the friendly bacteria into your system which you need...

The intestines are one of the principal organs for digestion so it is important to maintain intestinal health.** Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria found in foods such as yogurt. This product supports a favorable environment for nutrients, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system. - I'm totally into health/vitamins/herbs & nutritional healing ...- I Can't tell you the last time I had a cold., and haven't had a fever in 20 yrs. - CLEAN LIVIN'

thank you so much for that! i'm actually drinking lots of cranberry juice, as well as a big tub of plain yogurt. thank god i'm feeling MUCH better. thanks again
smile.gif

Back