How is everyone this Friday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls, how is everyone this Friday?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pretty good, just checkin in!
wink.gif
Glad it's Friday!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Doing good! How bout' you!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Pretty good, just checkin in!
wink.gif
Glad it's Friday! Oh heck yea! Totally with you on that one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hiya Reija! Did you enjoy your trip? Having a good Good Friday here in Ireland
biggrin.gif

Which trip?

lol

Originally Posted by Laura

Hiya Reija! Did you enjoy your trip? Having a good Good Friday here in Ireland
biggrin.gif

wellllll, i was diagnosed with a bladder infection/urinary tract infection, so yeah, i'm doing fine LOL

What??? Damn! Why? What happend?

Originally Posted by Jennifer

wellllll, i was diagnosed with a bladder infection/urinary tract infection, so yeah, i'm doing fine LOL

I thought you & Tony were away on business for 2 weeks! Oopsie me
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear you're sick Jennifer. *fingers crossed that you're better soon* HUGS coming atcha from ireland!

Nah, It was just Tony out on Biz
wink.gif
He's back now!
wink.gif
hahaha

I thought you & Tony were away on business for 2 weeks! Oopsie me
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear you're sick Jennifer. *fingers crossed that you're better soon* HUGS coming atcha from ireland!

Ooh, Jennifer, ouch! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.
frown.gif
One of my friends who gets frequent UTIs drinks a lot of cranberry juice & says it helps. So just a thought.

As for my day, I just got into the San Francisco Bay Area & am home visiting the family for the Easter holiday. So nice to be home!

Oh ok, i got mixed up! Hows CA today? Any sun? When does the good weather start for ye?

Oh loggin in from SF huh? COOL! Thanks for takin the time Joy!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Ooh, Jennifer, ouch! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.
frown.gif
One of my friends who gets frequent UTIs drinks a lot of cranberry juice & says it helps. So just a thought.
As for my day, I just got into the San Francisco Bay Area & am home visiting the family for the Easter holiday. So nice to be home!

Oh it's beautiful today completely sunny and around 75F

Oh ok, i got mixed up! Hows CA today? Any sun? When does the good weather start for ye?

Just got back from Disneyland with our little one. It was friggen PACKED! Luckily we have annual passes to it's not a huge deal if we don't stay all day/night.

Originally Posted by MAC

Great! going to dinner tonight with parents. What else is everyone doing?

Oooh! Lucky! It was pretty crappy here today a few breaks of sun (not much) and chilly -

hope you feel better soon Jennifer!!!

It's been cold and raining all day today, yuk ... although I guess it's better than snow!

Anyways, I'm very stressed from school (taking a break by looking at this site
wink.gif
) -- I have two huge projects to work on, one due in 2 weeks and the other due in 3, and I wish I had another week or two for each of them!
frown.gif

OoooOOooH! Good luck on those. What are they on?

Originally Posted by girl_geek

It's been cold and raining all day today, yuk ... although I guess it's better than snow!
Anyways, I'm very stressed from school (taking a break by looking at this site
wink.gif
) -- I have two huge projects to work on, one due in 2 weeks and the other due in 3, and I wish I had another week or two for each of them!
frown.gif

thanks, everyone!

it started this morning when i woke up at 7 to use the potty, but my bro was in the shower, so i had to wait and then i waited even more when he had to shave, so that killed! i hate these! joy, i'm drinking lots of cranberry juice (so sour, yuck). i'm going to the movies tonight, so i hope it doesn't hurt then LOL

TGIF! I am so glad that weekend is here.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Joy, you are lucky! It seems like we may have nice weather up in the Bay Area for Easter.

Latest posts

Back