How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it ll take me about an hour and a half to get ready..because it takes me a while to decide what i want to wear..then take ashower and it takes me a while to wear my makeup and do my hair

it all depends what i have planned for that day,usually about an hour.

sometimes two

Oh gosh! ok i get up at 6.30, head straight to the shower, hop out, dry my hair, straigthen it, (all up for this i would say 30 mins) then onto the makeup, that takes about 20-30 mins, then onto getting dressed, so another 15 mins. get my girls ready breakky ready, and wuick check to see i pulled it all together and out the door! (dressed,makeup and hair all up 1 hour- 1 hour 15 mins. lol dont worry im working on getting it down. ha ha ha ha

About 45 minutes, because I have to be out the door by 8 and there is no way in hell I'm waking up earlier than 7:15. Lol, sleep comes before beauty in my book ::gasp:: haha.

Long time now.... Get up shower and gel hair... Wash face... Let sit for 15 then moisturize then primer and then makeup and then put work clothes on... about an hour I would say!!

oh man...i take too long. i get up at 6:30am...

shower: 30 min

blowdry hair: 15 min

makeup: 30 min

put on some clothes: 5-10 min depending on whether or not i change my outfit

ugh, no wonder i'm always tired!!!!

About an hour, for washing up, putting on make-up getting dressed, and doing my hair. Then I eat for about 15-20 minutes and thats pretty much it

Takes me nearly 2 hours from the time I wake up until I leave the house. That includes shower, breakfast & sometimes waiting for my Mom & sis. To think I use either very light or no make-up (except for lipgloss). It might take me longer haha

if i'm only doing a quick morning [ie; mascara & eyeliner], it only takes me 8 minutes to get ready.

but, if i'm going the mu route, it will take me up to 1 hour.

& all of this is without a shower. i take my showers at night. its more refreshing. plus, i don't have time to take a morning shower, with a newborn in the house. haa.

20-30 minutes depending on if i decide to run the straightener through my hair or not. I get up at 630 or 645, and try to leave about 720....I like a few minutes to check emails and such before I leave

Hair- 5-10 minutes (its short)

face- washing my face and doing makeup usually takes 10 minutes

and choosing clothes takes me like 15

so probably like 30ish minutes

Usually 40 mins w/out shower. Or else the full hour.

Things come up last minute and I'm rushing thru the door.

About 30-40min , brush teeth, shower,dress and minimum makeup
smile.gif

Takes me about 50mins. Teeth, makeup, wash face, get dressed, etc. I shower the night before, and i dont straighten my hair.

like 2 hrs for hair, shower, face care routine (cleansing, toning, moisturizing,), picking out outfit

...wow i need time management

that doesn't even include time to get my makeup done...that's an extra hour

i'm always late too

Back