How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30-45 min
smile.gif

15 minutes total.. I will spend extra time getting ready when I have a date with my husband though.

Between makeup application AND hair styling = 2 hours. Totally worth it to look super beautiful ALL DAY LONG.

Oh my gosh, I must be the odd ball out then. Because it takes me 3- Sometimes 4 hours to get ready. Eccept I dont get up early in the morning since I dont work I get up around 11:00 am sometimes 12:00 And from there it takes me about 3 hours to get dressed, & Put makeup on.

Well, about 1 1/2 hours! Including shower, makeup, clothes etc!
smile.gif
I'm too slow in the morning!

At least an hour - usually get up at 7 when I'm leaving at 8, but if I have to do a presentation or something I'll get up a bit earlier to give myself longer with hair and make-up.

Well I have my own little "schedule" in the morning and it's

7:20 am- mom wakes me up. I get dressed for school.

7:30- 7:33am - I go back to sleep (alredy dressed for school) for about 10 minutes.

7:40/ 7:44 am- Wake up from my little nap and go to the restroom to brush my teeth and put my make up on.

8:10/ 8: 12 am- get out of the restroom, put my jacket on, put perfume on, get my binder, and get into the car.

So for just make up it takes me like 30 minutes and for all it takes me almost 1 hour.

My mom thinks that all that time i'm in my room is me getting ready but she doesn't know that only about 10 of those minutes are of me getting dressed and the rest of me sleeping
rotfl.gif

Depends. On occasion I have to be in at work at 4:45 AM, and as such, I'm happy with rolling out of bed and getting there on time. When I have a later day, it usually takes me about an hour from start to finish. Hour and a half to two if I have a date (or more if we're going someplace ultra fancy. My date to the opera took me three hours to get ready for!)

It doesn't take me too terribly long. I take a shower at night, and get my clothes ready for the next day, so I usually get dressed, fix my hair, and put on my makeup which usually takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. If I have more time to do makeup and hair, it'll usually take me two to three hours to get everything done.

I am very slow in the mornings... Washing face and putting on make-up (if I'm wearing it) takes about 20-30 mins, but then making and eating breakfast takes about 45-60 mins! I just around drinking coffee for waaaaay to long.

I'm done in 30-40 minutes. This includes shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, get dressed and put on makeup.

But for special occasions I like to take my time to get ready. I really enjoy showering long and let my lotion sink in, walk in and out in a robe and I enjoy putting on a glamorous makeup.

It takes me one hour if I'm just going to work and 2 hours if I'm getting ready to go out.
smile.gif

for a regular work day when the kids are also in school, i get up at 630am and spend about 30minutes packing lunches,feeding the pets (and kids !), hair in a ponytail and no makeup.....if i feel like it i put on makeup in the car on the way to work (yes, i said that!),drop the kids off and get to work by 8am

if i have meetings/presentations then i have to fix my hair-ususally 30 minutes for that, makeup maximum time would be 15minutes.....for going out at night, about an hour total unless you include shampooing/drying my hair which would add another hour!

Umm about 30 mins assuming I showered and did my hair the night before.

15 mins of that time goes into the makeup application.

If my hair and shower is involved, an hour and a half will do the trick.

Typically, I wouldn't even be up early in the mornings...lol. Generally it'll take me about 30 mins or 45 mins if I was to shower/wash my hair.

Back