How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for work,a half hour.I'm not patient enough for much longer.I mean,I can hardly stand still!
fly.gif

it depends on where im going... how long ill be gone ...and all that stuff. if im going somewhere for the day it will take me from 2 maybeee 3 hours to get ready lol. i have to have everything perfect. my hair has to be completly the way i want it to bed. my make up has to be all right and perfect. sometimes its rediculous. but if its nowhere serious i can get my make up on in a half hour and im out the door. =P

For me it is about an hour to hour and a half. Depends on if my kids keep asking for a million things. When my husband is home and he is there to help with the boys I am done in and hour or less.

I work from 7 PM until 3 AM. I can get showered,dressed and madeup in ten minutes flat!

I'm in the shower and out the door in an hour - that's light M/U and no shaving/exfoliating/scrubbing. With full face and all the extras, an hour & a half.

I wake up at 6:00AM Monday-Friday and leave the house at 8:30AM. Oh and yes it does take me the whole 2 and a half hours to do my hair, make-up and get dressed xxx

Monday to Friday I wake up 5:30 / 6AM and have to be out the door at 7.

I shower , shave , do my hair completly , and pick what Im going to wear from the night before. Usually my makeup is the same stuff , but if I get some idea for a look I leave out the makeup Ill be using for it too lol.

I eat breakfast and do my makeup at the same time, mascara eyeliner usually 2-3 eyeshadows & blush, takes me like 40 mins lol I am a perfectionist when it comes to my makeup I guess! I could sleep in and skip all this but I love makeup too much
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It takes me 10 mins to brush my teeth & wash my face & moisturize
brsh.gif

Then I throw on my clothes , grab my purse , and make it out the door 10 mins before the bus comes , cause I need my morning smoke lol
sleepyhead.gif

I HATE WAKING UP EARLY!!
scared.gif
Im so grumpy in the morning...
pissoff.gif
irked.gif

It takes me about 4 hours to get ready in the morning. I'm so bad I like to make sure I look as best as I can before I go to work.

1 hr 30- 2hrs regularly depending on how difficult the makeup will be and if I'm styling my hair.

Back