How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I get up at about 6:30am and I'm out the door at 8am. I putz around until 7 to get ready so basically it takes me an hour to get ready, not too bad.

Funny!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl It takes me about the same amount of time. I am such a perfectionist some times that I pluck, pop, exfoliate, highlight, buff, shade, contour myself to death..LOL! Then, I do my before botox face ^ ^ ^ and after botox face____ so I can practice for the future.

12 minutes? I can't even figure out which shower gel to use in 12 minutes! Originally Posted by Tony(admin) 12 mins, shower and deoderant, hat on backwards.........word up

omg, guys!! i cant figure out what to wear in that time. I need like 15 mins to figure out my outfit, my shoes and what make up to match. haha

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) 12 mins, shower and deoderant, hat on backwards.........word up

I need about 1.5 hours if i want my make up to be perfect, but that rarely happens. I'm always late. So all i need is about 30 mins to get up, brush teeth, put on foundation and lipgloss and jeans and a tee shirt and out the door. Those are my fast days. If i want to to look nice and stuff then i need to get up 2.5 hours before i have to leave. Plus i live in so cal, so traffic is crazy. I gotta leave 30-45 mins ahead just to get to my destination on time.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I get up at about 6:30am and I'm out the door at 8am. I putz around until 7 to get ready so basically it takes me an hour to get ready, not too bad.

25-30 mins.

10 mins washing face & make up

5 mins to get dressed ( i always leave my clothes out the night before)

5 mins to do hair (washed & straightened night before)

5 mins to grab handbag, keys, check post and have a yoghurt and im away
smile.gif

a LOT of time, one hour at least, and actually it's more 1 hour and a half. i'm not a morning person. i hate it, most of the people i know are ready in 30 minutes.

around an hour and a half to get ready, but I spend the first half hour or so just sitting around on the computer. So I guess about an hour to do everything else... but I have to take breaks in between because I have no energy in the mornings!

For me, 60 minutes is enough. From hair, make up, figuer out what to wear & to choose the right shoes.

if im going to work it takes me an hour to do everything without showers i dont have a shower in the morning only night times anyway if im going out it takes me 2 hours sometimes 2 hours and a half because i need time to think how i want to do my makeup and what colours and what to wear

When I'm at school, probably only 15 minutes because I get up, put on clothes, go to the bathroom, eat a couple egg whites at the dining hall downstairs and I'm out the door. At home, 0 minutes because I don't go anywhere. On the extremely rare occasion that I have somewhere to go, it takes about 15-20 mins for normal getting up activities and picking an outfit, and another 10-15 for makeup if I choose to wear it.

OMG girls i cant believe some of you take so long!! I would sooooo much prefer an extra 30 mins in bed but i guess im too lazy hehe!

Also its still dark over here at 8am, which makes it even harder to get up!!

Well since i go to school and im not a morning person..I take 30min just to to wash ma face, brush my teeth, etc. Den look for ma uniform. lol

Ummm...about an hour and 15 mins. Not very long IMO...I hate rushing!

-Hop in the shower to bathe (if I haven't the night before) and condition my hair. 15mins

-Brush Teeth, rinse 2 mins

-Do my Proactiv routine. 5 mins

-Choose clothes and put on everything except shirt 10 mins

-Do makeup 25 mins

-Eat breakfast 5 mins

-Gather stuff and out the door. 3mins with minutes to spare.

Takes me 2 hours, but most mornings I sleep in and end up having to get ready in 1 1/2 hours.

I usually pack it into 40 mins, incl. shower, breakfast, mu and hair. I'd rather press the snooze button - then rush.
smile.gif
Mu doesn't take long normally; I go for a natural look.

Latest posts

Back