How many clicks does it take...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To get the right amount of lip glaze?
icon_lol.gif

I have now become addicted to Stila's Mango & Lychee lip glazes. Does of you who use them, how many clicks?

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa To get the right amount of lip glaze?
icon_lol.gif

I have now become addicted to Stila's Mango & Lychee lip glazes. Does of you who use them, how many clicks?

tongue.gif

I find it varies. I just keep turning it until I think I have the right amount. When you're turning it you can see the bristles in the brush start to part in the middle as the glaze comes up so you just have to turn it in 1 clicks from then until you get the right amount.

Thanks for the advice. I just want to make sure that I am not wasting my lip glazes. I am so glad that they don't give me that tingly feeling on my lips anymore. I am absolutely lovin' them. Still need to get lemongrass.

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad you love them, and make sure you get Lemongrass before its gone! Its beautiful! What liner would you recommend for Lemongrass? I already have the red glaze liner and I like it a lot.

Latest posts

Back