How Many Eye Palettes Do You Have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I love my eyeshadow palettes! TheBalm Nude Tude I use all the time.  Urban Decay Naked I also use almost every day.  I have several Urban Decay palettes: (Fun, Dangerous, Black, B.O.S.IV, Skull) Sephora Shades of Nature,  Most of the UD palettes are colorful so I use them less often, but I LOVE playing with eyeshadow so much I really use them all quite a bit.  I have depotted all but Naked and Nude Tude.  The rest are in Zpalettes.  Love those! So in all I have eight or so palettes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Since you have both Naked and Nude Tude, which one do you prefer? Are they fairly similar or do they have enough differences to justify buying both? I really want to buy Naked but since Nude Tude will be half off soon I might buy that one before if its similar.

Since you have both Naked and Nude Tude, which one do you prefer? Are they fairly similar or do they have enough differences to justify buying both? I really want to buy Naked but since Nude Tude will be half off soon I might buy that one before if its similar.
They're definately different. I have nude tude, naked 1,naked 2,naked basics, and lorac pro.

I have a few, but I try to make sure that I really really really want them before I get it. That way I know I will use it, and for the most part I feel like I rotate them around often enough! I have kinda curbed myself from buying anymore eyeshadows/palettes cause I am saving up/researching making my own MAC 15 pan palette.

Urban Decay - Naked 1, The Vice Palette

BH Cosmetics - 120 Colors Palette

MAC - Custom Quad

Wet N Wild - Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher

and then just some single shadows from all over the place that should probably go into a zpalete at some point

Hmmm I have about 15, including ones starting at 3 shadows and all the way up to big Sephora palettes with 50+. Plus I have quite a few single shadows. I have lots of eyeshadow!! Hahaha!

I have 9 palettes.

BH Cosmetics - 120 color

UD Naked Basics

UD Smoked 

UD Ammo

UD Mariposa

UD Deluxe Shadow Box

The Balm Nude'tude

Too Faced Summer Eyes

Tarte Treat Yourself to Gorgeous

They are not really that similar. I prefer Naked only bc I'm allergic to my Nude 'Tude. There are enough different colors to justify both IMO.

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You just gotta wait for the Balm's website to work to get Meet Matt(e) Nude for 50% off!!
OMG I know, I'm totally trying to convince myself it's the right thing to do. I mean, how often do you see these kind of sales, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They're definately different. I have nude tude, naked 1,naked 2,naked basics, and lorac pro.
They are not really that similar. I prefer Naked only bc I'm allergic to my Nude 'Tude. There are enough different colors to justify both IMO.
Thanks I might buy Nude Tude if theBalm sight ever comes back up.

The balm is working on their site and is having a 50% OFF sale when it goes back up! They will be announcing it on their facebook and twitter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which is your fav?

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which is your fav?
lorac pro. hands down, I use it everyday. I literally have to FORCE myself to use all my other palettes.

I have 2 BH Palettes, 4 Costal Scents palettes. Urabn Decay BOS 1,2,3& 4, Naked 1& 2, Smoked, Mariposa, Black, 15th anniversary, Delux & Vice palettes ( most of which i depotted into Z-palettes).  Plus, 4 Z-palettes worth of UD single shadows.

My BH and CS palettes have themes, like warm, matte, shimmer, metallic, etc. I find myself reaching for them most often actually. Which is sad because i love my UD eyeshadows.

At this point i feel like there's not been anymore palettes that have come out that I need. I have palettes and themes that fit whatever mood or mode i'm going for on any given day. Enough to create any look i could want.

lorac pro. hands down, I use it everyday. I literally have to FORCE myself to use all my other palettes.
I agree. I have those same palettes, but instead of Naked Basics I have Meet Matt(e) Nude. I'm planning to get LORAC Unzipped on Thursday. I would definitely recommend the Pro to anyone considering any of those palettes. It's nice to have shimmers and mattes and LORAC's e/s formulation is superb.

Lol. No joke. I've been wanting unzipped since before christmas! Seriously. Lorac shadows are the BEST.

I agree. I have those same palettes, but instead of Naked Basics I have Meet Matt(e) Nude. I'm planning to get LORAC Unzipped on Thursday. I would definitely recommend the Pro to anyone considering any of those palettes. It's nice to have shimmers and mattes and LORAC's e/s formulation is superb.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You both just convinced me to buy the Lorac Pro palette this Friday lol. I want Unzipped too!

LOL I do too! I also def. reccomend the PRO palette for its variety of shimmers/ mattes as well as blendability!

Back