How many foundations do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you a one foundation girl who uses up the one she has before buying another one?

Or are you the girl with a huge selection of foundations staring at you each morning before you apply your makeup?

I happen to fall under the lots of foundation category; I currently own 11.
icon_redface.gif
Oh, and did I mention that I'm planning on buying a few more? LOL!

I'd love to be a one foundation girl, but it ain't ever gonna happen.
icon_twisted.gif

i only have 2 (one full & one sheer coverage) & one powder foundation. after years of searching, i found my HGs!

I have 2 liquid foundations and a powder one. I usually choose between the 2 or if I'm running late I'll use the powder one. I'm always looking for new foundations though but try to use mine up at least half way because buying a new one.

To be honest i only ever have 1 full one around the place (Lancome Adaptive) but i always have sample sizes of different foundations coz i've yet to find a fave!

WOW Feisty!!! You are the queen of foundations! Now I see how you can do so many reviews LOL

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

Are you a one foundation girl who uses up the one she has before buying another one?
Or are you the girl with a huge selection of foundations staring at you each morning before you apply your makeup?

I happen to fall under the lots of foundation category; I currently own 11.
icon_redface.gif
Oh, and did I mention that I'm planning on buying a few more? LOL!

I'd love to be a one foundation girl, but it ain't ever gonna happen.
icon_twisted.gif

I have quite a few... from tinted moisturizers to liquids, to creams, to powders, etc... most of them are different shades, because I'm really tan in the summer, and then 2 weeks later I'll be a little lighter,and by winter I'm light-olive skinned. So I usually always have to keep a few around for blending. My skin is so hard to match - so sometimes I have to mix 2 together...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW Feisty!!! You are the queen of foundations! Now I see how you can do so many reviews LOL They don't call me the Makeup Queen for nothin'
icon_lol.gif

It really is sad when my friends and family don't go shopping anymore for new makeup; if they need something, they come to me!

icon_redface.gif

LOL! God love you Feisty! Glad you have come to hang w/ us here

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

They don't call me the Makeup Queen for nothin'
icon_lol.gif

It really is sad when my friends and family don't go shopping anymore for new makeup; if they need something, they come to me!

icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! God love you Feisty! Glad you have come to hang w/ us here I agree! She's a cool chick!

Only one foundation for me! I don't see the point on spending money when I already have one that works!
smile.gif

I'd like to try Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals foundation, but on a regular basis, I don't wear foundation. My skin is quite clear (it's hereditary), so I don't really need to wear any. At the most, I'll wear some translucent powder, and maybe some tinted moisturizer. I only do foundation for special occasions. I keep hearing such great things about BE though.
smile.gif

I own about 20 foundations. I used to be very tan when I would use self tanner. I bought a lot of products to enhance my tan and glittery things that were sort of like foundations.

Now that I let myself go to the ivory white that I was born with, I had to buy all new stuff and with all the breaking out I did with everything, I kept buying new ones. I never return cosmetics, I give to a friend. I still have a lot to give to friends LOL

man oh man, wheres kealoha? shed put us all to shame! lol. (just kidding girl, you know i love ya.)

i have one. yes, thats right, one. sometimes i have a backup waiting in the wings when im almost out or am ready for a seasonal color change, but ive been wearing the same foundation for over a year, and i think i would seriously weep if they stopped making it: MAC studio fix in c3 or c4.

anna sui powdery foundation is my only other choice. 05 matches my summer color of mac c4, but since i cant see the anna sui color in person, i dont know what would match c3. since not many people use it, i have no one to ask.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I'd like to try Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals foundation, but on a regular basis, I don't wear foundation. My skin is quite clear (it's hereditary), so I don't really need to wear any. At the most, I'll wear some translucent powder, and maybe some tinted moisturizer. I only do foundation for special occasions. I keep hearing such great things about BE though.
smile.gif
Love BE !!! I think you'd really like it because you don't normally wear foundation... and this gives you the look of it, but feels like you have on nothing! I actually just picked up another foundation tonight! The one I got w/ my kit was a little too dark for the winter... so what better way to rack up $$ on my gift cards? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(Now to find a good Kabuki for under $30
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

Try the kabuki from Chanel. It's like a little nubby brush, but talk about quality and great blending. It's $26 or $28.. the best I've used.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Try the kabuki from Chanel. It's like a little nubby brush, but talk about quality and great blending. It's $26 or $28.. the best I've used. Sounds good! Have to check it out - thanx!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Deeea Now, if you ask me how many lipsticks or eye shadows I have.....I will have to plead the fifth!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm with you on that!!! LOL

Wow!! Holy cow! Would you mind stopping into our Product Review Center and write up some reviews on how you feel about them?

Originally Posted by Deeea

I am embarrassed to say that I have 29 foundations.
icon_redface.gif
However, they are all drugstore ones that I bought on sale with a coupon and/or a rebate so I didn't spend a lot on them. They only foundation I have bought more than once is L'Oreal's Quickstick and Cover Girl's Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder. I really like those two.
Now, if you ask me how many lipsticks or eye shadows I have.....I will have to plead the fifth!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back