How many MUA do we have on MUT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many MUTers are MUA and who they are...? (lucky biatches! lol)

We have a few really, don't we..

Trisha works for Stila, Joy works for MAC, Scarlette works for BeneFit, KMEFH for KA.. Thats all i can think of off hand now but i'm sure there are lots more
biggrin.gif

i was wondering that too, and if they just work at a counter or what they do.

Im with KAB, but they sorta act as my agent, im not at any counters, i travel around to do my thing.

Originally Posted by KMEFH

i was wondering that too, and if they just work at a counter or what they do. Im with KAB, but they sorta act as my agent, im not at any counters, i travel around to do my thing.

WHo is KAB?

Nahh, ur just a boy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahh, sorry I am so dumb on stuff like this...

I think FacesbyNiki is one too. I know she mentioned Clinique in the past, but I can't recall if she's freelancing now.

do any of you have like a album or anything of makeup you've done on other people? i love seeing your fotds, would be fun to see your work on other people
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 do any of you have like a album or anything of makeup you've done on other people? i love seeing your fotds, would be fun to see your work on other people
smile.gif
Yeah! I'm with Liz ! Any portfolios gals??

Yup, I'm at MAC right now (yay stability) and have worked freelance too (film/video stuff). My portfolio link is in my signature. I wanna see everyone elses work! Post links!

KMEFH, so are you a freelancer with KA? Does he have a counter? I have never seen one in my area.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux KMEFH, so are you a freelancer with KA? Does he have a counter? I have never seen one in my area. PBI, I've seen the counter @ NM SF. I know they have it @ NM LV & @ Bergdorf's & Bendel's in NYC, but there's more info on his site.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 do any of you have like a album or anything of makeup you've done on other people? i love seeing your fotds, would be fun to see your work on other people
smile.gif
Ditto ! I agree....

my 'mini' book link is on my notepad, im slow in actually putting my stuff on there. And no, i dont work at his counter, i just travel around and do what they need, education and stuff for neimans, and also freelance with a lot of weddings, seniors, and other shit.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha PBI, I've seen the counter @ NM SF. I know they have it @ NM LV & @ Bergdorf's & Bendel's in NYC, but there's more info on his site. OT: what's PBI??

Latest posts

Back