How many of us are going to a MAC store tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many of us are going to a MAC store or made an online order to their website? What are you planning on getting?

Happy Shopping!

Originally Posted by Marisol How many of us are going to a MAC store or made an online order to their website? What are you planning on getting?
Happy Shopping!

i'm goin!!!i am getting the 3 piggies after my spending a few hundred dollars in the past weeks at MAC that's all i can afford

Originally Posted by Anya1976

i'm goin!!!i am getting the 3 piggies after my spending a few hundred dollars in the past weeks at MAC that's all i can afford

lol "No I don't like Mac" hehe

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol "No I don't like Mac" hehe I be careful making that statement especially when there are so many MAC freaks around!
tongue.gif

Hey, I voted I don't like Mac .. only because I've never bought any of their stuff before! But you know me, I'm determined to save money and find quality drugstore products whenever I can! Maybe someday I will break down and join the Mac craze...

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I voted I don't like Mac .. only because I've never bought any of their stuff before! But you know me, I'm determined to save money and find quality drugstore products whenever I can! Maybe someday I will break down and join the Mac craze... i'm not hatin on you. i like when people do good things with drugstore makeup
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I voted I don't like Mac .. only because I've never bought any of their stuff before! But you know me, I'm determined to save money and find quality drugstore products whenever I can! Maybe someday I will break down and join the Mac craze... oh i am going drugstore shopping too i won't be able to buy high end for awhile summer is slow for me i dn't work much so ang be broke

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I voted I don't like Mac .. only because I've never bought any of their stuff before! But you know me, I'm determined to save money and find quality drugstore products whenever I can! Maybe someday I will break down and join the Mac craze... Just an FYI - if you have a CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) near you, they tend to sell MAC items for 30% off. They also sell Clinique, Stila and others.

Originally Posted by Marisol Just an FYI - if you have a CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) near you, they tend to sell MAC items for 30% off. They also sell Clinique, Stila and others. nope.. I think I looked it up once & I dont think there's one near me... but I'm going to check again!! Thanks for reminding me!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 nope.. I think I looked it up once & I dont think there's one near me... but I'm going to check again!! Thanks for reminding me!!! :icon_love My pleasure. I have two within a 25 mile radius so I never forget about them!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hey, I voted I don't like Mac .. only because I've never bought any of their stuff before! But you know me, I'm determined to save money and find quality drugstore products whenever I can! Maybe someday I will break down and join the Mac craze... Hey Girl_Geek, try MAC's mascara for your first product -- only $9.50!

My co-worker and I are heading to the Pro store tomorrow morning. He & I can't wait long enough for gratis, we gotta get our goods while they're hot! lol!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My co-worker and I are heading to the Pro store tomorrow morning. He & I can't wait long enough for gratis, we gotta get our goods while they're hot! lol!! Lucky!
Question - have you seen the Temperly palette? If so, what do you think of it?

Originally Posted by Marisol Lucky!
Question - have you seen the Temperly palette? If so, what do you think of it?

No, I haven't seen it - our update booklet didn't even have descriptions of the colors.
frown.gif
But the palette will be sold at limited stores (including SF!), so you could check it out there.
Here are the stores for Temperley:

MAC Stores, North America - North Robertson, Soho, Bloor Street, Fashion Valley, South Coast Plaza, Oak Street, Tyson's Corner, North Park, Houston Galleria).

Saks: New York, Boston, Beverly Hills, Bal Harbour, San Francisco

International: Japan (Isetan Shinjuku), UK (4 Selfridges, lucky Trisha!), Ireland (1 Brown Thomas).

and www.maccosmetics.com.

HTH!

Hells yeah I'm going!!! Bright and early, when they open!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm such a loser!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Hells yeah I'm going!!! Bright and early, when they open!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm such a loser!
tongue.gif
You are not a loser! Come on now... you are just a MAC-obsessed chick!

Make sure to post pics girls! I'm waiting til its released here in Ireland instead of getting a USA'er to do a CP for me

Will do as soon as I get home from the mall, Laura!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Make sure to post pics girls! I'm waiting til its released here in Ireland instead of getting a USA'er to do a CP for me

Latest posts

Back