Quantcast

How much do you spend a month on make up??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So girls, i've seen quite a few HAUL posts recently & i'm just curious to know what everyone spends on make up every month!

Me: I used to spend about €30 ($38) but i've been broke since August & from August to December i spent practically nothing. I'm back spending again though but i'm trying not to overboard. I calculated in January i spent €160 ($206) but i won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Reaction score
I've been really good lately. I think my total for cosmetics this year has been under $20 & that was for some essentials--mascara, concealer & a few cheap lipsticks.

I've really been trying to curb my spending on cosmetics now that I've found my HGs, but it's very tempting.

Reaction score
it has slowed down a little bit since I went back to college. I'm building up my brush collection at the moment which will hopefully last a lifetime if I look after them properly. That probably explains why I spend so much. By nature I'm a complete collector so I need to have everything, even if I don't use it (very silly). I might start putting stuff I don't use ever on the swap centre.

Lea

XxX

Reaction score
I spent about $250.00 so far this year and I usually spend about $50.00 a month. I have to get back on my budget and you all know how hard that is. There are so many new products to try all the time. All the new colors..<sigh>

Gail, You've done really good!!
How do you do it?

Originally Posted by Laura So girls, i've seen quite a few HAUL posts recently & i'm just curious to know what everyone spends on make up every month!
Me: I used to spend about €30 ($38) but i've been broke since August & from August to December i spent practically nothing. I'm back spending again though but i'm trying not to overboard. I calculated in January i spent €160 ($206) but i won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Mine varies to Ulta's sale schedules!!! LOL
PMSL at you girlie

Reaction score
Since being on CT, I've definitely spent less then $10 a month. Most months it's been nothing! When I was working though, I would spend about $250 a month.

Reaction score
I've been trying to pay off my credit cards so the $$$ I'd spend on cosmetics goes to the bill instead.

Plus, after all the Florida hurricanes of Fall 2004, I realized that I too could lose it all b/c I live in a hurricane zone & of course, it's not insured b/c I'm just a junkie & not a professional. When the Tsunami hit, I realized that once again, this could happen to me b/c I live only 1 mile from the beach. If I lived elsewhere, things might be different, but those major natural disasters really scared me.

Latest posts