Quantcast

How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
  I have 329 bottles total!!!  This is totally dorky, but I inventoried them so that I would know exactly what colors I have so I wouldn't end up buying two of the same polish accidentally.  It's kind of nice knowing for sure how many I have though.  It's also addicting.  For years, I only had maybe twenty bottles and I'd really only use two or so.  But then I've gotten back into it.  And I love it.  There is no such thing as too much polish.

 
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I haven't counted (kind of afraid to!) but I think I'm somewhere around 120. I'm trying to cut back, but you know that goes. :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
102
Originally Posted by babycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

  I have 329 bottles total!!!  This is totally dorky, but I inventoried them so that I would know exactly what colors I have so I wouldn't end up buying two of the same polish accidentally.  It's kind of nice knowing for sure how many I have though.  It's also addicting.  For years, I only had maybe twenty bottles and I'd really only use two or so.  But then I've gotten back into it.  And I love it.  There is no such thing as too much polish.
I think I need to do that kind of dorky. I did accidentally buy the same polish a couple months ago, and I felt dumb.

 
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
52
Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif


I think I need to do that kind of dorky. I did accidentally buy the same polish a couple months ago, and I felt dumb.
I don't have that much, but I do feel like I show make an inventory too!

Originally Posted by babycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

  I have 329 bottles total!!!  This is totally dorky, but I inventoried them so that I would know exactly what colors I have so I wouldn't end up buying two of the same polish accidentally.  It's kind of nice knowing for sure how many I have though.  It's also addicting.  For years, I only had maybe twenty bottles and I'd really only use two or so.  But then I've gotten back into it.  And I love it.  There is no such thing as too much polish.
That is not dorky at all! It's actually a good idea :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

 
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
239
Reaction score
11
Thanks to the clearance event at Ulta (and the 20% off coupon), I broke the 100 mark. I now have 102 polishes, 1 fast dry drops, 6 top coats and 2 base coats. yay for 5 name brand polishes for $11!

 
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I should have also asked, do you dream of which color or color's you will use for that week or maybe day ??, so funny, but good stuff. Love day is coming Very Soon.

 
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
52
Originally Posted by chrysalis101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to the clearance event at Ulta (and the 20% off coupon), I broke the 100 mark. I now have 102 polishes, 1 fast dry drops, 6 top coats and 2 base coats. yay for 5 name brand polishes for $11!
these kind of things make me so sad that I don't have an Ulta nearby :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I started off with 25 about 6months ago after I threw away some that were ruined.

Now I have a little over 120. It has become a huge addiction, aside from makeup.

900!! That's a lot! :jelly:: @Polished10

 
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
796
Reaction score
15
I was telling my boyfriend that I had about 40 polishes and I was planning on getting more and he thought I was crazy lol then I told him how you ladies have over 100 but he still doesnt understand my love for nail polishes .

 
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
315
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these kind of things make me so sad that I don't have an Ulta nearby :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You don't?! Oh sweetie :-(.....::BIG HUGS:: That makes me seriously sad!

I swear every time I go to Ulta it's like there are big puffy clouds that I'm walking on and I'm slow motion leaping and frolicking with angels singing and bright lights and glitter everywhere...wait a sec...*facepalm.....maybe I need to find an Ulta addicts rehab lol XD

 
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
463
Location
California
Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was telling my boyfriend that I had about 40 polishes and I was planning on getting more and he thought I was crazy lol then I told him how you ladies have over 100 but he still doesnt understand my love for nail polishes .
he'll get use to it ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

 
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was telling my boyfriend that I had about 40 polishes and I was planning on getting more and he thought I was crazy lol then I told him how you ladies have over 100 but he still doesnt understand my love for nail polishes .
Lol, it takes them a little to get used to. My husband thought I was crazy at first, but now he doesn't mind much. Especially when I don't pay full price for some, I try to find deals. He even came home with some for me a few days ago. Aiding my addiction 


 
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
315
he'll get use to it ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha
OMG, My hubby got all bent outta shape cause I bought three nail polishes the other day instead of just one and I was like..... -_- /emoticons/sleep@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />....>.<....you dont understand hunnybun lol
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I started as of April of last year, i think i have about 80-90 now with exception to special ones like stamping, bases and tops... I am out of control :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
947
Reaction score
15
For some reason, I don't even get updated on Ulta's sales anymore because Sephora's loyalty program is so much better. But if you save money and catch a good deal.......maybe I should modify my thinking lol.

 
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
3,927
Reaction score
52
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif


You don't?! Oh sweetie :-(.....::BIG HUGS:: That makes me seriously sad!

I swear every time I go to Ulta it's like there are big puffy clouds that I'm walking on and I'm slow motion leaping and frolicking with angels singing and bright lights and glitter everywhere...wait a sec...*facepalm.....maybe I need to find an Ulta addicts rehab lol XD
haha it totally sux, but at least I have a Sephora near by

 
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
796
Reaction score
15
Originally Posted by piiinkberry /img/forum/go_quote.gif


Lol, it takes them a little to get used to. My husband thought I was crazy at first, but now he doesn't mind much. Especially when I don't pay full price for some, I try to find deals. He even came home with some for me a few days ago. Aiding my addiction 
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif


he'll get use to it ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha
He better get used to it haha but it helps when I tell him that I get most of them on sale which is why I end up buying more

 
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
463
Location
California
Hahaha he better get use to it.. haha i can see where all of her bfs/husbands are coming from since we own so many! But like you, I get a bunch of them on sale which is the excuse that i always use ;D

He better get used to it haha but it helps when I tell him that I get most of them on sale which is why I end up buying more
 

Latest posts

Top