How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, did anyone else check out workplaypolish.com's mani cave? (LOL I talk about her blog so much it's almost like i'm plugging her. orz i'm just a fan.) When I saw her collection, I was like, "Huh, that doesn't look like that much..." Then I actually did the calculations, and she has about 400 bottles. I think I'm just jaded from looking at polish lining the walls of salons. XD; Though her personal collection is enough to run a salon!
OMG that actually looks so pretty! It works even as decoration O.O maybe I need to make my collection bigger and decorate the house with it O.O jk!

These nail polish shelves are so pretty!  I agree it's decoration. 

I never wore polish until I got into subscription boxes.  I only have 1 bottle of Julep right now and it's about empty.  Should be getting a bottle from Little Black Bag soon but by then I bet I'll be done with my Julep and will be back to 1 bottle.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i have about 400.. planning to cut back to 200.. so that means that I will give a looot of it away..

I mainly have China Glaze, Butter London, Julep, Milani, some Deborah Lippmann, OPI, Zoya, etc.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i have about 400.. planning to cut back to 200.. so that means that I will give a looot of it away..

I mainly have China Glaze, Butter London, Julep, Milani, some Deborah Lippmann, OPI, Zoya, etc.
Aww you're so nice to give it away XD;; I'd try and sell it.

You know there's a community called polishsale on Livejournal, right? I think you need to have MUA/ebay and take paypal, but you can sell your polish there.

Sooo yesterday morning I had 96 nail polishes. That night I had 106 and tonight I have 113...**sigh** I'm obsessed. Also, China Glaze's Pure Joy(christmas 2012) is EXACTLY Orly's Devil May Care...I now have 2 of the SAME glitter. That's annoying as @!#*

You know there's a community called polishsale on Livejournal, right? I think you need to have MUA/ebay and take paypal, but you can sell your polish there.
thank you for posting this. you are a god, lol.

thanks! i mainly give stuff to my friends/family but i'll check this out! thank you :]

I have just over 700, but I'm gearing up for a big purge.  Ideally, I'd like to cut that number in half... so I can use my Alex for more than polish storage.

How much nail polish do I own...hrm....definitely not enough lol my hubby thinks I'm crazy with my obsession for polishes. He honestly thinks I have so much, but I think I only have between 50-60, if that. I really need to show him what a TRUE nail polish lovers collection looks like! lol :-D

I had around 150+ but I purged and gave my Mom around 40 or so polishes for the granddaughter's. But I can't walk out of anyplace that sells polish unless I buy a few...Sad addiction once more, I need intervention.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much nail polish do I own...hrm....definitely not enough lol my hubby thinks I'm crazy with my obsession for polishes. He honestly thinks I have so much, but I think I only have between 50-60, if that. I really need to show him what a TRUE nail polish lovers collection looks like! lol :-D
bf says the same to me...and I have around the same as you...I'm like there's ppl w 400+! I don't have THAT much XD ( which I wouldn't mind having and don't think is wrong ^^ )

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

bf says the same to me...and I have around the same as you...I'm like there's ppl w 400+! I don't have THAT much XD ( which I wouldn't mind having and don't think is wrong ^
Absolutely! I'm gonna get there one day ;-) I'll have a little party when I reach 100! lol <3

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Absolutely! I'm gonna get there one day ;-) I'll have a little party when I reach 100! lol <3
Me too! Totally

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It works even as decoration O.O maybe I need to make my collection bigger and decorate the house with it O.O jk!
Haha told my hub we could decorate the house with beautiful packaged makeup and polishes so I could justify having more. He didn't go for the decorating part but he doesn't whine about my purchases. He's a good hub.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha told my hub we could decorate the house with beautiful packaged makeup and polishes so I could justify having more. He didn't go for the decorating part but he doesn't whine about my purchases. He's a good hub.
Awwwww but it would look SO PRETTEH! Pfff my bf whines about them a bit...

I have close to 300 bottles. I need to make a new shelf. Here's a picture of my current storage space:

but I've purchased... um... several (heh heh) bottles since, and they're currently living in a basket in my bathroom.The bottom row on the top 3 didn't end up big enough for full size bottles, so only minis can live there, and i dont buy many of those :/

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know my husband thinks my polish hoard is crazy, but he doesn't whine about it. An occasional joke here and there, but nothing hurtful. He's happier now that they are put away instead of in open boxes by the side of the bed. I know that he appreciates that I don't pay full price for them and that it helps me to keep from picking away at my nails.

I just received my valentine whimsies and my girlfriend looks at them ... After I swatch them on her fingers and says do we need to go to Ulta for ones to go under... She supports my habit

Latest posts

Back