How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  I have 329 bottles total!!!  This is totally dorky, but I inventoried them so that I would know exactly what colors I have so I wouldn't end up buying two of the same polish accidentally.  It's kind of nice knowing for sure how many I have though.  It's also addicting.  For years, I only had maybe twenty bottles and I'd really only use two or so.  But then I've gotten back into it.  And I love it.  There is no such thing as too much polish.

Originally Posted by babycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 329 bottles total!!!  This is totally dorky, but I inventoried them so that I would know exactly what colors I have so I wouldn't end up buying two of the same polish accidentally.  It's kind of nice knowing for sure how many I have though.  It's also addicting.  For years, I only had maybe twenty bottles and I'd really only use two or so.  But then I've gotten back into it.  And I love it.  There is no such thing as too much polish.
I think I need to do that kind of dorky. I did accidentally buy the same polish a couple months ago, and I felt dumb.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I need to do that kind of dorky. I did accidentally buy the same polish a couple months ago, and I felt dumb.
I don't have that much, but I do feel like I show make an inventory too!

Originally Posted by babycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is not dorky at all! It's actually a good idea :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thanks to the clearance event at Ulta (and the 20% off coupon), I broke the 100 mark. I now have 102 polishes, 1 fast dry drops, 6 top coats and 2 base coats. yay for 5 name brand polishes for $11!

I should have also asked, do you dream of which color or color's you will use for that week or maybe day ??, so funny, but good stuff. Love day is coming Very Soon.

Originally Posted by chrysalis101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to the clearance event at Ulta (and the 20% off coupon), I broke the 100 mark. I now have 102 polishes, 1 fast dry drops, 6 top coats and 2 base coats. yay for 5 name brand polishes for $11!
these kind of things make me so sad that I don't have an Ulta nearby :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I started off with 25 about 6months ago after I threw away some that were ruined.

Now I have a little over 120. It has become a huge addiction, aside from makeup.

900!! That's a lot! :jelly:: @Polished10

I was telling my boyfriend that I had about 40 polishes and I was planning on getting more and he thought I was crazy lol then I told him how you ladies have over 100 but he still doesnt understand my love for nail polishes .

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these kind of things make me so sad that I don't have an Ulta nearby :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You don't?! Oh sweetie :-(.....::BIG HUGS:: That makes me seriously sad!

I swear every time I go to Ulta it's like there are big puffy clouds that I'm walking on and I'm slow motion leaping and frolicking with angels singing and bright lights and glitter everywhere...wait a sec...*facepalm.....maybe I need to find an Ulta addicts rehab lol XD

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was telling my boyfriend that I had about 40 polishes and I was planning on getting more and he thought I was crazy lol then I told him how you ladies have over 100 but he still doesnt understand my love for nail polishes .
he'll get use to it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, it takes them a little to get used to. My husband thought I was crazy at first, but now he doesn't mind much. Especially when I don't pay full price for some, I try to find deals. He even came home with some for me a few days ago. Aiding my addiction 
wub.gif

I started as of April of last year, i think i have about 80-90 now with exception to special ones like stamping, bases and tops... I am out of control :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For some reason, I don't even get updated on Ulta's sales anymore because Sephora's loyalty program is so much better. But if you save money and catch a good deal.......maybe I should modify my thinking lol.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't?! Oh sweetie :-(.....::BIG HUGS:: That makes me seriously sad!

I swear every time I go to Ulta it's like there are big puffy clouds that I'm walking on and I'm slow motion leaping and frolicking with angels singing and bright lights and glitter everywhere...wait a sec...*facepalm.....maybe I need to find an Ulta addicts rehab lol XD
haha it totally sux, but at least I have a Sephora near by

Originally Posted by piiinkberry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, it takes them a little to get used to. My husband thought I was crazy at first, but now he doesn't mind much. Especially when I don't pay full price for some, I try to find deals. He even came home with some for me a few days ago. Aiding my addiction 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

he'll get use to it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha
He better get used to it haha but it helps when I tell him that I get most of them on sale which is why I end up buying more

Hahaha he better get use to it.. haha i can see where all of her bfs/husbands are coming from since we own so many! But like you, I get a bunch of them on sale which is the excuse that i always use ;D

He better get used to it haha but it helps when I tell him that I get most of them on sale which is why I end up buying more

Latest posts

Back