How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're awesome! You'll be happy with any...or all of them lol!
Oh darn, I'll just have to get all of them then! lol

Going to Big Lots to find nail polish is so tempting! But I'm not supposed to buy any more makeup until I get to the mall in Vegas D: And then only if there's a good deal. More D:

As for polish, I have almost 100. And that's with my recent purge of all the ones that were doing some truly spectacularly scary things in the bottle and giving some of the more similar colors away since I'm moving.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh darn, I'll just have to get all of them then! lol
yup, thats what this website is for, enabling you to spend every last cent on things we really don't need, but just have to have. lol.

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omggggg that's so awesome, lmfao.
It's such a cute name though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I associate it with him:

And he can't be bad right?

I associate storm with: 
devilish.gif
 . They are ruining the name Nemo forevah!

RE: Nemo - One of my friends posted this on Facebook:

Quote: Let's look literally at this storm for a second. It is being called Nemo, first of all. Nemo the fish had a gimpy fin and got lost. From that knowledge, we can assume that Nemo the storm (due to the name-sharing principle), will also get lost and probably end up in the Ocean (because all drains lead there); not here. Dory on the other hand, forgot she was supposed to become a storm, and will suddenly realize her mistake. Once she does, she will then dump the snow on us. Unfortunately, she will pass over us, forget she hit us, and then do an abrupt 180 and hit us again. So don't worry about Nemo...worry about Dory.

Went to big lots today and the polishes I found were the Revlon Scented ones, it's OK I still bought two. I wanted more, but the bf kept going on and on saying they looked so muted and like boring...lol (oh yeah he gives an opinion on the polishes lol).

OMG gonna have to go to Big Lots today and hope to find them!! wish me luck!*crosses fingers* I bought Girly and Heavenly on Monday I think XD And I have DL's Glitter in the Air, but they are cute indeed!
I can't find Girly, but I have Whimsical and I love it over a light blue creme. Big Lots is very hit or miss for makeup and polishes. I'm thinking I might like some kind of carousel rack for my polishes, something that spins. I've seen some on Etsy, but I would need too many. Oh, well. I think my armoire is doing well for now. Maybe I should add a stair step effect, so that I could see all of the bottles at once, instead of mostly caps.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't find Girly, but I have Whimsical and I love it over a light blue creme.

Big Lots is very hit or miss for makeup and polishes.

I'm thinking I might like some kind of carousel rack for my polishes, something that spins. I've seen some on Etsy, but I would need too many. Oh, well. I think my armoire is doing well for now. Maybe I should add a stair step effect, so that I could see all of the bottles at once, instead of mostly caps.
wahhh Can't find girly? I've seen it everywhere XD Walmart and CVS have it for sure in my area

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wahhh Can't find girly? I've seen it everywhere XD Walmart and CVS have it for sure in my area
That's where I checked. Oh, well. I can wait. I have over 100 Untried...

did you check Rite Aid? My local Rite Aid is my local drugstore product heaven. There are no swatches anywhere, no open products, no finger marks and lots of brands, lots of products and lots of variety :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

did you check Rite Aid? My local Rite Aid is my local drugstore product heaven. There are no swatches anywhere, no open products, no finger marks and lots of brands, lots of products and lots of variety :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Also, 40% off Revlon and Wet N Wild this week!  I completed my beloved Megalast collection and got Revlon Gray Suede today.

[SIZE=12pt]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]     More probably i have 50 to 70 color of nail polish. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back