How much nail polish do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you don't count my base coats, top coats and thinks like this (which actually are around 30) then my collection consists out of 300-350 polishes and I couldn't even decide which one to give away. I love every one of these and they all are working very well. I own some of them for more than 10 years and there are still loads of polishes on my wishlist  :smiletongue:

I just got 3 new colors tonight!

The purple OPI Liquid Sand, and 2 Zoya polishes: Blu and Jacqueline.

I also got a hardener that claims to harden polish in 45 seconds. I'll have to see if that holds true.

ETA: I tried the hardening stuff...it's a piece of crap. If anything, it made my polish even more goopy and runny. Oh well.
Too bad! It's always nice to hope for something quicker and more magical than the quick-dry top coats out there. I was reading some articles about this lately and still find it interesting how many people swear by the myth of the cold water method even though technically it's just cooling, not drying the polish. And who wants to put their hands in freezing cold water anyway?

I currently own about 150 nail polishes.

It is on the Cirque de Soleil polish collection. Dunno..they had a hand written tag by the display and the associate still charged me for both. I had to point out the discount lol and have them apply it.
If you're referring to Sally's Beauty Supply stores, their sales prices aren't programmed into their systems so it has to be entered manually and I find that more often than not Sally's sales associates aren't familiar with what sales and discounts they are currently having and so have to be reminded at the time of checkout that a certain item(s) are on sale.

Back