How often do you blot or touch up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

How often do y'all blot or touch up during the day? Got some more Clean & Clear blotting sheets in the post yesterday. I used to use them before but stopped when i ran out of them (can't get them in Ireland). Gonna start using them again on a daily basis!

Originally Posted by Laura Hey girls,
How often do y'all blot or touch up during the day? Got some more Clean & Clear blotting sheets in the post yesterday. I used to use them before but stopped when i ran out of them (can't get them in Ireland). Gonna start using them again on a daily basis!

Depends on what makeup I'm wearing (dont' really need to blot Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse often) but with the L'Oreal, I'm always blotting... I don't have blotting sheets anymore - so i acutally just use either a tissue or toilet paper... and just put some powder on. So I'd say I'm about a 3x a day blotter.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha 2-3 times if im at work and once on a day off if i go out! I seem to get more oily at work, duno if it can be stress related??
I use MAC blot (its RRP is expensive) i only use them cos i can order them thru Lauder discount!

Me too! It probably is from stress, b/c work is a LOT more stressful than at home! Plus I guess b/c when I am at home, I don't put my makeup on as early in the day as for work... so it's a bit fresher... sometimes at the end of work I feel like I'm wearing a mask... UGH! You could probably scrape it off with a trowel!
eek.gif

clean & clear's sheets are a god-send! they're so good and inexpensive! they also give you a lot.

when i was using stila's tinted moisturizer, i had to blot SO much until i figured out why. it was weird because my skin never gets oily. i realized my moisturizer was way too heavy/thick. i never thought a tinted moisturizer would really be moisturizing. i know that sounds SO dumb because HELLO, tinted moisturizer! i'm not using that anymore, so i don't blot.

i use stila's illuminating liquid foundation now and never have to blot or touch-up
smile.gif

Jennifer, i am LOVING your notepad! Well done for putting up all the info. Love the pics at the end
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Jennifer, i am LOVING your notepad! Well done for putting up all the info. Love the pics at the end
biggrin.gif
thank you so much
smile.gif
it's not as good as the rest of girls on here, but i'm gonna update and change it as much as possible
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I might blot once a day if I'm going back out, but otherwise, I don't ever blot or touchup.

Latest posts

Back