• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How to Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation by Natural & Organic Skincare Treatment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As aging, more and more spots will appear on the skin, especially on our face. It’s our nature to pursue beauty that all of us want to make our skin looks clean and spotless, so most of us use a thick foundation to cover the spots.

But if we know where the stains come from, maybe we will not be so anxious.
Usually there are two key reasons that cause the spots because the pigmentation of the skin is closely related to the melanocytes in the basal layer of the skin:
1. One is that the melanocytes in the base of the epidermis increase, which will form a nest of melanocytes, such as pigmented nevus;
2. The another is that melanocytes synthesized by melanocytes are increased, such as sun spots, age spots, and chloasma. 

What results in melanocytes increasing? Besides it’s genetic, the most important reason is from solarize.

The ingredients that can cause damage to the skin in the sun are well-known ultraviolet rays. Among them, ultraviolet(UVB) can act on the epidermis, which promotes the synthesis of melanin particles in melanocytes, the increase of  melanocytes, and various pigmentation problems.

Therefore, more importantly, the most importantly for us to get rid of the spots on our skin is to do the best sun protection that you can.

What’s more, CARE II believes that there’s a little difference for different skin type, so we’d better to know the skin type first.

There are four basic types of skin: dry, oily, normal and combination skin. Skin type is determined by genetics, though it can be change according to the various internal and external factors.

1. Dry Skin
Dry skin feels tight and rough and look dull.
The only advantage of dry skin is that it’s not easy to be oily. But mostly you feel the skin is tight and it’s prone to peeling, fine lines, pigmentation, and skin aging, because dry skin lacks the lipids that it needs to retain moisture and build a protective shield against external influences.

2. Oily Skin
Oily skin is completely opposite with the dry skin and it has a glossy shine and visible pores. Oily skin is prone to greasy feeling, and it’s prone to problems such as enlarged pores and hemorrhoids because of the heightened sebum production.

3. Neutral Skin or Normal Skin
Neutral skin is well balanced, neither too oily nor too dry, which is the best skin condition. Maybe the T-zone is a bit oily, but overall sebum and moisture is balanced and not like oily skin or dry skin.

4. Combination Skin
As the name suggests, combination sky consists of a mix of skin types. Skin types vary between the T-zone and the cheeks on combination skin, for example, the T-zone is often oily because of the strong oil secretion, which will result in rough skin, thick pores, acnes, but the cheek skin is relatively dry and delicate compared with the T-zone, and there will be dryness, desquamation and even red blood, stains and wrinkles issues if the skin hasn’t be taken care well.

Now you know what kind of skin type you are, right? Here CARE II wants to clarify the advantages and the disadvantages of the four skin types.

Skin Type

Advantages

Disadvantages

Dry Skin

Not oil

Fine lines, pigmentation, and skin aging

Oily Skin

Moisturize

Enlarged pores, acnes

Normal Skin

Well balanced

Easy to be influenced by seasons

Combination Skin

The cheek skin is delicate

Need to take care separately, the T-zone and the cheeks. If not take care carefully, many skin problems will be caused.

[SIZE=12pt]You can take care of your skin by the skin type you are.[/SIZE]

Besides the reasons that CARE II mentioned above, there are also other reasons, like make-up dirt, stay up late, lack of sleep.

Some tips for you to get spotless skin:
1) Sun Protection-Shade, sunglasses, clothing and hats provide the best protection
    -Try best to avoid the sunshine in the midday
    -Check the UV index by your phone, if it’s 3 or above, please do sun protection
    -Use sunscreen, at least SPF 30+
    -Avoid sunlamps and tanning parlours

2) Cleanse Your Skin Cleanly-Remove the makeup thoroughly
    -Cleanse your skin cleanly by CARE II RENEWAL facial cleansing brush.

3)  Sleep Early and Sleep Well
    - It’s not only for your skin health, but also for your body health, extremely important!

4)  Massage your skin
   - You can use CARE II RENEWAL facial cleansing massager to massage your skin.

Alright, you’ve already known what skin type you are and known how to take care of your pigmentation skin. That’s cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Skin pigmention and blemishes are early signs of ageing , and i too have faced it. After trying so many natural treatments i have tried the Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti and its this clay mask that dries down and deep cleanses every skin pore. After using it for good 3 months i have noticed that my pigmented skin has improved and my blemishes are lighter now. will continue to use this and will update the ultimate result on this thread soon. Forest Essentials has some of the best skincare products from India.

I highly recommended to use cosmetics of brand Ordinary. For everyday skincare use this cleanser then glycolic acid toner and then necessarily use moisturizer. And use this product for peeling dead skin once a week. but don’t forget to store this products in fridge, it's extend the shelf life of cosmetics and products have chilly effect. I have a lot of skin care cosmetics, so i bought this mini cute refrigerator. It have helped me smooth my skin and all products really good work for my skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back