Quantcast

Hysterical Ebay Auction

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
No way!!! No wonder is for sale the bride probably ran away...

Reaction score
Isn't it? I nearly fell off my chair reading it! I'm waiting for Cali to write him a love letter!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea ROFLOL! The whole written speech is hilarious!!!

Reaction score
I laughed so hard I cried, then I registered on ebay just to e-mail the guy. I can't answer all my phone-lines without cracking up...I wrote him that he ought to keep the dress, use it to haunt his ex & her family for a couple of halloweird events then charge tickets to a public burning so he could fund future sports games. Thanks. I needed this.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Hey Ry..Is this guy a relative of yours??Laughed so hard I almost had an accident.. Tee hee hee!!! *grins*

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GR8FISCH I'm so not e-mail savvy...what the deuce is "ROF"? ROFLOL is Rolling on the Floor Laughing out Loud.
Some people use: ROFLMAO which means Rolling on the floor laughing my (butt) off.

Reaction score
Just read in paper that Larry is scheduled to be on the Today Show
It dosn't specify when. Apparently he got more than 12 million hits on his auction!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell Just read in paper that Larry is scheduled to be on the Today Show
It dosn't specify when. Apparently he got more than 12 million hits on his auction! Wow - I'd love to see that! Wonder if they already had him? LOL

Latest posts