Hysterical Ebay Auction

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way!!! No wonder is for sale the bride probably ran away...
icon_smile.gif

Isn't it? I nearly fell off my chair reading it! I'm waiting for Cali to write him a love letter!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea ROFLOL! The whole written speech is hilarious!!!
icon_lol.gif

I laughed so hard I cried, then I registered on ebay just to e-mail the guy. I can't answer all my phone-lines without cracking up...I wrote him that he ought to keep the dress, use it to haunt his ex & her family for a couple of halloweird events then charge tickets to a public burning so he could fund future sports games. Thanks. I needed this.

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Ry..Is this guy a relative of yours??Laughed so hard I almost had an accident.. Tee hee hee!!! *grins*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH I'm so not e-mail savvy...what the deuce is "ROF"? ROFLOL is Rolling on the Floor Laughing out Loud.
Some people use: ROFLMAO which means Rolling on the floor laughing my (butt) off.
wink.gif

Just read in paper that Larry is scheduled to be on the Today Show
icon_lol.gif
It dosn't specify when. Apparently he got more than 12 million hits on his auction!

Originally Posted by Miss_Honeywell Just read in paper that Larry is scheduled to be on the Today Show
icon_lol.gif
It dosn't specify when. Apparently he got more than 12 million hits on his auction! Wow - I'd love to see that! Wonder if they already had him? LOL

Latest posts

Back