I am back!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Janelle and Suzukigirl.

Janelle, anything exciting happened since I left????

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 YOU'RE BACK!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Missed you chickie!!!! Glad you had a great time!!!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Yes, I did drink lots of Turkish coffee
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I even brought 1 kg back so I can make it anytime I want. My hubby loves it also we get our coffee in queens (nyc). their stuff is good.
i'm not too crazy about it, though. too... i don't know. dark maybe? do you guys flip them over, too, when you're done and tell each other's "fortunes"?

Welcome back!

Sounds like you had a fab trip, now we can't wait to see the pics!!

Thanks Leony and Bhav.

Jennifer, we flip too for the fortune telling. I used to be good at it 15-20 years ago but don't have a clue anymore!!!
rolleyes.gif

Welcome back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am also envious, I would love to go abroad, you have to post a few pics so we can all see. I love to see places that are different!!

~Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer
smile.gif
I will post them hopefully by Sunday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Welcome back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am also envious, I would love to go abroad, you have to post a few pics so we can all see. I love to see places that are different!!
~Jennifer

Originally Posted by lilla Jennifer, we flip too for the fortune telling. I used to be good at it 15-20 years ago but don't have a clue anymore!!!
rolleyes.gif
cool! there was this girl i knew online and she knew how to read it. if you took pics of your cups, she would read it and it was always true. freaky stuff!!

Well, I have been working on my vacation pictures today and so far since I have taken more than 1000 digital pics while I was gone, it is taking longer than what I told you guys!!! I will choose some tomorrow and post it. And don't worry, no more than 50 okay!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but some of them are really worth to look at so bare with me, k?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow I'm curious about this, how does it work? they're small coffee cups and when you're done, you turn it over and leave it there awhile. when you flip it up, there are different patterns in there and people who know how to do it read it. i know this one lady who reads my aunt's cup a lot. every single thing she's said is true. she'll look up to like, 2 years into the future. it's freaky.
yay, lilla, can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back