I am going to Ulta this Friday need some rec!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to ulta this friday and I am pretty sure some of the ulta brand eye shadows are buy one get one free (i love that!) I am looking for a pretty pink eye shadow. Hot pink would be nice. I would like to mix it with a black. Heres a few ones I like...

also whats a nice contouring shade to go with pink besides black?

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I am going to ulta this friday and I am pretty sure some of the ulta brand eye shadows are buy one get one free (i love that!) I am looking for a pretty pink eye shadow. Hot pink would be nice. I would like to mix it with a black. Heres a few ones I like...also whats a nice contouring shade to go with pink besides black?

Try a shimmery brown,i love BE queen tiffany or MAC coco

I have two Ulta eyeshadows - one is called "Summer" and the other is called "Bermuda Sand" - both are really nice - kind of shimmery. I use them as highlighters on the brow bone and I wear a brown eye shadow on my lid.

I'm new to Ulta makeup so I'm just getting started.

Ulta shadows are the best! There is such a wide selection and they are a great price so you can get tons of them!

I went to MAC with a friend one time and she was getting a royal purple shadow and asked what she could use it with. Well the makeup artist paired it with a pink shadow on her and it was absolutely gorgeous! She's African-American and her skin tone is very dark so this might have to do with why the combo looked so good on her (on me it would have been way over the top I think), but it's one of the best eyelooks I've ever seen on her so maybe it's something to consider?

For me, I love pairing pinks with gold/silver/grey.

you can pair pinks with lot of things. purples, greens, browns, greys. i have a lot of them. hehe. i want some ulta shades, but i don't have an ulta near me to see the actual pics

I like Ulta's "Sweet" for a nice light pink... and I would usually pair it with either a dark brown, or a dark plum/mauve like nocturnelle. They just got in really nice teal/blue shadows in for summer!! Really nice!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I want to try Ulta II mascara next
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like Ulta's "Sweet" for a nice light pink... and I would usually pair it with either a dark brown, or a dark plum/mauve like nocturnelle. They just got in really nice teal/blue shadows in for summer!! Really nice!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've tried pink on my eyes and it doesn't look good. I wish I was brave enough to venture into other shades (like navy!) but I just end up wearing brown eyeshadow 7 days a week with some beige or sand colored highlighter.

Latest posts

Back