Quantcast

I am SO retarded!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Today, my boyfriend dropped me off at work (as usual) and I walked to the office building I work in. When I get to the lobby of the building, I think "geez, one of my feet kinda hurt," so I look down and I'm wearing two DIFFERENT sandals!
One has a thick criss-cross and the other is made up of many thin straps. The foot that hurt was hurting cause I wore those yesterday and it had already given me some blisters, which of course, was being irritated by the shoe. Then I also noticed that one shoe was higher than the other, resulting in a slight limp! A minute later, I realized that one shoe had a kitten heel while the other has a platform-ish heel!

I'm *so* retarded! I've never done this before! I must be tired. So today, I'm hiding in my office and not leaving my desk unless I have to use the restroom. I'm trying to get my bf to bring me lunch so I don't have to leave the office at all. If he can't, then maybe I'll just suck it up and not eat lunch. I have Cheetos in my desk...

Reaction score
that is soooo funny! imagine your boyfriend noticed and didn't say anything LMAO

Reaction score
Jennifer - I would kill him if he noticed and didn't tell me, but he didn't notice.

Charmaine - NO!

suzukigrrl - more like a hobbly day. I think more people would notice me barefoot than with mismatched shoes.

Reaction score
OMG that is too funny!!!! the only embarassing thing that ever happened to me is that I walked around town for 30min with unzipped jeans after a visit to the restroom. nobody seemed to notice though.

so I´m sure not many people noticed the mismatched sandals. but I agree it is embarrassing knowing you left the house like that

Liz

Reaction score
awww. i'm sorry jess! can anyone else get you any lunch?

but i do have to say that that is quite funny! lol!

Reaction score
OMG Jess i am literally ROTFLMAO! That has to be the best yet! And i thought i was a freak for applying mascara on only one eye a few weeks back! This takes the biscuit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Jennifer - I would kill him if he noticed and didn't tell me, but he didn't notice.

Charmaine - NO!

suzukigrrl - more like a hobbly day. I think more people would notice me barefoot than with mismatched shoes.

Yeah guys usually don't pay too much attention to our makeup, clothes..

Reaction score
That is funny but I shouldn't say anything!! being tired can affect things

Reaction score
Ha.Ha...Oh that is toooo funny....I can say that, cause I've done the same thing....I know...(retarded) - you hit the nail on the head !!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Today, my boyfriend dropped me off at work (as usual) and I walked to the office building I work in. When I get to the lobby of the building, I think "geez, one of my feet kinda hurt," so I look down and I'm wearing two DIFFERENT sandals!
One has a thick criss-cross and the other is made up of many thin straps. The foot that hurt was hurting cause I wore those yesterday and it had already given me some blisters, which of course, was being irritated by the shoe. Then I also noticed that one shoe was higher than the other, resulting in a slight limp! A minute later, I realized that one shoe had a kitten heel while the other has a platform-ish heel!
I'm *so* retarded! I've never done this before! I must be tired. So today, I'm hiding in my office and not leaving my desk unless I have to use the restroom. I'm trying to get my bf to bring me lunch so I don't have to leave the office at all. If he can't, then maybe I'll just suck it up and not eat lunch. I have Cheetos in my desk...

Latest posts