Quantcast

I dont wear it

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi I am Tony(admin)'s oldest son....I dont wear makeup

LOLOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ouch Hi I am Tony(admin)'s oldest son....I dont wear makeup

LOLOL

LOL! Like father like son! I'm glad to hear that you are so naturally gorgeous that you do not need any makeup. You are an advertiser's worst nightmare.Anyway, TONY JR., none the less:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian LOL! Like father like son! I'm glad to hear that you are so naturally gorgeous that you do not need any makeup. You are an advertiser's worst nightmare.Anyway, TONY JR., none the less:

A mini Tony?? Cool..Welcome to the board

Reaction score
Hi ouch! So, did someone name you or did it happen by accident? LOL!

Welcome!

Reaction score
Yeah i wanted to come to see what all the hype was about "makeup talk," he says its doing very well...and it is.

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Ouch!! are you really tony's son??????

Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Anthony!
I just checked your posts (& saw your name), and saw that you posted waaay back, and introduced yourself. Welcome, welcome, and welcome!

Reaction score
Welcome Ouch, Did Tony really name his son Ouch? God, that's terrible.. LMAO, just kidding! Welcome to MuT Ouch or Tony Jr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi ouch! So, did someone name you or did it happen by accident? LOL!
Welcome!

LMAO!! That was funny Kitty

Reaction score
So tell us what do you think of MUT??

Originally Posted by ouch Yeah i wanted to come to see what all the hype was about "makeup talk," he says its doing very well...and it is.

Reaction score
Yeah that was a while ago... the site has come a long way from then. And thanx for the welcoms lol

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Welcome Mr. Anthony!
I just checked your posts (& saw your name), and saw that you posted waaay back, and introduced yourself. Welcome, welcome, and welcome!

Reaction score
LOL, you dork......

Originally Posted by ouch

Yeah that was a while ago... the site has come a long way from then. And thanx for the welcoms lol