I dont wear it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am Tony(admin)'s oldest son....I dont wear makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOLOL

Originally Posted by ouch Hi I am Tony(admin)'s oldest son....I dont wear makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOLOL

LOL! Like father like son! I'm glad to hear that you are so naturally gorgeous that you do not need any makeup. You are an advertiser's worst nightmare.Anyway, TONY JR., none the less:

00mut2.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian LOL! Like father like son! I'm glad to hear that you are so naturally gorgeous that you do not need any makeup. You are an advertiser's worst nightmare.Anyway, TONY JR., none the less:

00mut2.jpg

A mini Tony?? Cool..Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Yeah i wanted to come to see what all the hype was about "makeup talk," he says its doing very well...and it is.

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Ouch!! are you really tony's son??????

Welcome Mr. Anthony!
smile.gif
I just checked your posts (& saw your name), and saw that you posted waaay back, and introduced yourself. Welcome, welcome, and welcome!
smile.gif

Welcome Ouch, Did Tony really name his son Ouch? God, that's terrible.. LMAO, just kidding! Welcome to MuT Ouch or Tony Jr

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi ouch! So, did someone name you or did it happen by accident? LOL!
Welcome!

LMAO!! That was funny Kitty
wink.gif

So tell us what do you think of MUT??

Originally Posted by ouch Yeah i wanted to come to see what all the hype was about "makeup talk," he says its doing very well...and it is.

Yeah that was a while ago... the site has come a long way from then. And thanx for the welcoms lol

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Welcome Mr. Anthony!
smile.gif
I just checked your posts (& saw your name), and saw that you posted waaay back, and introduced yourself. Welcome, welcome, and welcome!
smile.gif

LOL, you dork......
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ouch

Yeah that was a while ago... the site has come a long way from then. And thanx for the welcoms lol

Latest posts

Back