I dyed my hair for the 1st time!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer

it's nothing great. it's just brown. i'm just so happy because now i can finally SAY it's brown and no more, "welllll, there's a little brown, red..." etc.
tongue.gif

sorry for the bad quality. it came out a little blurry and isn't in the right setting.

Jen what does the BLING BLING around your neck say? 50 cent? lol do tell

Originally Posted by charms23

Hm....Tony, do you think it could possibly say "Jennifer" or "Jen"?
tongue.gif
Just teasing ya!

LOL! Nah, I think it might say sNOoP doG

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Nah, I think it might say sNOoP doG take a pic of your pimp cup tony! lol!

Originally Posted by Jennifer it's nothing great. it's just brown. i'm just so happy because now i can finally SAY it's brown and no more, "welllll, there's a little brown, red..." etc.
tongue.gif

sorry for the bad quality. it came out a little blurry and isn't in the right setting.

Looks nice,but no highlights? or do you just want it simple

How did you read that? I went back to the pic but couldn't get any idea... you have good eyes
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Nah, I think it might say sNOoP doG

thanks, peekaboo and jamie!

Originally Posted by charms23 Hm....Tony, do you think it could possibly say "Jennifer" or "Jen"?
tongue.gif
Just teasing ya! LOL charmaine's got it.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Looks nice,but no highlights? or do you just want it simple no highlights. i'm not even supposed to dye my hair (my mom thinks i should wait until i'm married and if i do it, oh i'll never hear the end of it
icon_rolleyes.gif
), so highlights weren't definitely outta the question! i wish i could get some lowlights, though. someday...
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla How did you read that? I went back to the pic but couldn't get any idea... you have good eyes
icon_eek.gif
did you really think i had snoop dog on my name plate?! LOL!
QUESTION FOR JANELLE

i went to go get espresso today, but of course, sold out, like every other damn CVS, but i was reading reviews and everyone said it faded to a reddish tone. did that happen to yours? why do you think that happened? maybe it was going back to their normal hair because it's supposed to fade.

Originally Posted by Jennifer QUESTION FOR JANELLE
i went to go get espresso today, but of course, sold out, like every other damn CVS, but i was reading reviews and everyone said it faded to a reddish tone. did that happen to yours? why do you think that happened? maybe it was going back to their normal hair because it's supposed to fade.

Are you talking about the ColorSpa Espresso or the one Marisol mentioned? The color spa is a semi-perm. color, so it will lighten up slightly over time. No matter what I use I see the red after a few months (even after several salon dyes) but it will always be like that. You have to pretty much strip out all the color to remove red. So ... I just go with it. It's a good dye though - it does hold up well for a semi-perm. but I am really liking that Herbal Escenses one, color is still pretty true. It will look reddish in the sun - but indoors, and in normal light, it's still dark. You might wanna check that out. But it's permanent. (Not that that changes anything, but it will last longer)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are you talking about the ColorSpa Espresso or the one Marisol mentioned? The color spa is a semi-perm. color, so it will lighten up slightly over time. No matter what I use I see the red after a few months (even after several salon dyes) but it will always be like that. You have to pretty much strip out all the color to remove red. So ... I just go with it. It's a good dye though - it does hold up well for a semi-perm. but I am really liking that Herbal Escenses one, color is still pretty true. It will look reddish in the sun - but indoors, and in normal light, it's still dark. You might wanna check that out. But it's permanent. (Not that that changes anything, but it will last longer) i'm talking about colorspa. what do you mean red, though? i don't get it. if red does show, why do i need to strip it? oh and i can't do permanent because i'm not supposed to be dyeing my hair in the first place, so yeah
icon_neutral.gif

thanks!
smile.gif

lol this threat is so old

I'm hoping I'll read a threat like "Me and my Bathina shower cap" from Jennifer someday, ehehehe

LMAO! I saw this, and was like, "Jennifer recently dyed her hair?" It looks great now too though!

Back