Quantcast

I feel the need to rave....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.

i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anya1976 about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

mmmm sounds good! Might have to stop over at Walmart on lunch and pick some up! Good healthy snack!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 mmmm sounds good! Might have to stop over at Walmart on lunch and pick some up! Good healthy snack!
we got the other trail mix too but i like this one cus it has the fruit in it. i think i am gonna pick out all the pinapple and papaya and just eat that lol soooo goood.

Reaction score
I love dried fruits... this sounds good because it has so many kinds in it

Originally Posted by Anya1976 we got the other trail mix too but i like this one cus it has the fruit in it. i think i am gonna pick out all the pinapple and papaya and just eat that lol soooo goood.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love dried fruits... this sounds good because it has so many kinds in it
oh yea it's got tons of stuff in it. it's awesome!!

Reaction score
That does sound delicious Angela! I'd eat everything except the almonds.. Wonder if they stock this in Ireland

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura That does sound delicious Angela! I'd eat everything except the almonds.. Wonder if they stock this in Ireland oh man it is SOOO good, i don't know if they'd sell it there but i am sure there is something like it at least.

Reaction score
Does that have partially hydrogenated oils? Just wonderin

I love my nuts
Pistachios are my fav, eat them daily

Originally Posted by Anya1976

about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Does that have partially hydrogenated oils? Just wonderin
I love my nuts
Pistachios are my fav, eat them daily

didn't see it on the label but i just did a quick scan

Reaction score
That's good.
That ingredient is truly the killer. Ever notice how many items have it?

Originally Posted by Anya1976

didn't see it on the label but i just did a quick scan