I finally did it!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK Y'all, I finally finished my notepad. Its nothing creative or pretty - just a bunch of pics. Whew! That took a LONG TIME!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tracey! I'm in complete awe of your stash & am speechless b/c you're so organized! You did an awesome job w/your notepad & now I know why I saw your name online, but didn't see you on the boards.
wink.gif

BTW, your "kids" are so cute! My Chewy's a big brat & I don't know if I have the time & patience to put more pics of him on my notepad. LOL!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Gail! Yeah, I've been at it since last night! I've been a busy girl!! My stash is quite out of control. Someday, I'm gonna stop adding to it cuz there's barely any place to keep it. What's worse is that I did not add pics of everything... I got tired! LOL

You should add more pics of your 'baby'. That is one adorable little pooch!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Tracey! I'm in complete awe of your stash & am speechless b/c you're so organized! You did an awesome job w/your notepad & now I know why I saw your name online, but didn't see you on the boards.
wink.gif

BTW, your "kids" are so cute! My Chewy's a big brat & I don't know if I have the time & patience to put more pics of him on my notepad. LOL!
biggrin.gif

WOW Tracey!!! This is a collection to die for!
smile.gif

I'm curious (after reading about all of your interests)... do you invest in any cosmetic stocks?

Awww, thanks Jess!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Great Notepad!!! You have so much stuff!
icon_eek.gif
And your doggies are adorable!
icon_biggrin.gif

Surprisingly, no. I dont have any cosmetics investments, but I am considering that though. Most of my holdings are in electronics companies and financial institutions and one toy company. I'm gonna see if there's a cosmetics company that I might be able to get into. I've always used the rule 'invest in what you know' so I dont see why I shouldn't jump into this field sometime soon
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux WOW Tracey!!! This is a collection to die for!
smile.gif

I'm curious (after reading about all of your interests)... do you invest in any cosmetic stocks?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Surprisingly, no. I dont have any cosmetics investments, but I am considering that though. Most of my holdings are in electronics companies and financial institutions and one toy company. I'm gonna see if there's a cosmetics company that I might be able to get into. I've always used the rule 'invest in what you know' so I dont see why I shouldn't jump into this field sometime soon
confused.gif
Yea, I've been thinking about doing this myself!

WOO HOO! AWESOME notepad! You have a nice collection of the pigments.

Cute pugs!! I had one for about a month when my dad and I found one in a bank parking lot running around. But we found it's owner's so we had to give him back
frown.gif

I think its a great idea! I usually look for startups, but I think that might be kind of risky when investing in cosmetics. I'm gonna do some research and see what I can come up with. Good luck if you decide to do this too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, I've been thinking about doing this myself!

Thanks Lizzy!! I was trying to dominate the pigment world at one point. I never made it.
icon_cry.gif
But I still guess I have a pretty good showing.

One month with a pug is better than no time with them at all.... THEY ARE SUCH GREAT DOGS!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OK, I'm VERY biased!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 WOO HOO! AWESOME notepad! You have a nice collection of the pigments.
Cute pugs!! I had one for about a month when my dad and I found one in a bank parking lot running around. But we found it's owner's so we had to give him back
frown.gif

Whoooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! I see it! How cool is that?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

OK Y'all, I finally finished my notepad. Its nothing creative or pretty - just a bunch of pics. Whew! That took a LONG TIME!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, Tracey!!! What an awesome notepad! You really did a great job of putting it all together. I really enjoyed looking at it all.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I loved the pics of your pugs too. They are so adorable! I have a 180 lb. Great Dane named Beau.

Do you have as much bath and body stuff as you do mu? Thanks again for taking the time to make your notepad for us.
icon_smile.gif

Awesome job ! Lot of goodies you have, I'm amazed how much stuff every one has...whew !!!

I love the pugs !! I use to have one when I was growing up (fawn color)- my first dog named MingToy !!! They're so cute!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OK Y'all, I finally finished my notepad. Its nothing creative or pretty - just a bunch of pics. Whew! That took a LONG TIME!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony!!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Whoooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! I see it! How cool is that?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Jen!! Thanks so much!!
icon_biggrin.gif
I'm glad you like it!

180lb dog?! Whoa!! I wouldnt know what to do with that much dog!!
icon_lol.gif

my bath & body stash is quite large. I wanted to add pics of that and my fragrance stash. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing that, but the makeup and pugs already took FOREVER to do!
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the nice things you said!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Wow, Tracey!!! What an awesome notepad! You really did a great job of putting it all together. I really enjoyed looking at it all.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I loved the pics of your pugs too. They are so adorable! I have a 180 lb. Great Dane named Beau.
Do you have as much bath and body stuff as you do mu? Thanks again for taking the time to make your notepad for us.
icon_smile.gif

Awwww! Thanks Karen!! I do have too much stuff. Imagine if I had posted ALL of it!
icon_eek.gif
I dont know why I keep so much stuff around.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Awesome job ! Lot of goodies you have, I'm amazed how much stuff every one has...whew !!!I love the pugs !! I use to have one when I was growing up (fawn color)- my first dog named MingToy !!! They're so cute!!!
wink.gif

Holy $hit! That is quite a stash you have there Miss Tracey. I think that I gotta
36_2_46v.gif
to you. One day, I hope to have something like it!

Speaking of investments, one of the funds in my 401k plan has Estee Lauder as one of their top holdings. Sadly, that is one of the reasons that I picked that fund and thankfully, it has done quite well.
icon_biggrin.gif

If your stash isnt close to mine in size then I am thoroughly SURPRISED!!! You shop as much as I do. You've gotta be just as bad as me!
icon_wink.gif

Do you happen to know what Estee Lauder is trading at right now? No biggie if you dont know off hand. I'll look it up. I really do want to invest in cosmetics sometime SOON! That'll be fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Holy $hit! That is quite a stash you have there Miss Tracey. I think that I gotta
36_2_46v.gif
to you. One day, I hope to have something like it!
Speaking of investments, one of the funds in my 401k plan has Estee Lauder as one of their top holdings. Sadly, that is one of the reasons that I picked that fund and thankfully, it has done quite well.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU If your stash isnt close to mine in size then I am thoroughly SURPRISED!!! You shop as much as I do. You've gotta be just as bad as me!
icon_wink.gif

Do you happen to know what Estee Lauder is trading at right now? No biggie if you dont know off hand. I'll look it up. I really do want to invest in cosmetics sometime SOON! That'll be fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It closed at $45 on Friday and its ticker symbol is EL. Some of the Estee Lauder brands are: Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Origins, M·A·C, Bobbi Brown essentials, Tommy Hilfiger, jane, Donna Karan, Aveda, La Mer, Stila, and Jo Malone. I
29_2_5.gif
most of these brands.

Latest posts

Back