I finally got my Aromaleigh!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered stuff 2 weeks ago and it finally came today! Not their fault, UPS had a screw up. I must say, I think I'm gonna end up getting the whole collection of full size shadows, pure hues and blushes once I finish the samples. I love their stuff! I also got 3 lipliners and 4 lipsticks and those are all good too. Amber is the perfect nude liner and chrysolite is good for a little more of a neutral pink liner. I had samples of their foundations before, but now I have the full sizes(just for me, not the whole collection!)

Hmmmm, this might stop me from buying everything else from other lines
icon_eek.gif

I love Aromaleigh too! I've only tried the eyeshadows and blushes, but they're so nice! Especially the Perle powders
smile.gif

I'm dying to try the new Lipglosses that are going to be coming out and am tempted by the lipsticks too!

Their lipsticks are great, I always stick to neutral colors, so I can't tell you about the darker colors, although they did include a nice red color sample for me.

I love the eyeshadows.

Here's where you can see them
smile.gif

http://aromaleigh.com/pureeyes.html

They're even more beautiful in person! The pictures don't do any of the items justice!! Some are so multi faceted and pretty with different hues!

A great way to try them out is order some samples, that's what I did!

It's a mineral cosmetics line. I've been trying out several different MMU lines lately and Aromaleigh is hands down the BEST for mineral makeup. You can buy samples of almost everything on their site. It can only be purchased from their site, you won't find it in stores. I've been trying to switch most products I use to more natural alternatives, but I've had a hard time with the makeup. Pigment was never enough or colors weren't a good match. But I've been playing all day and I'm really lovin my new Aromaleigh and the foundation powders are perfect!

Originally Posted by envymi It's a mineral cosmetics line. I've been trying out several different MMU lines lately and Aromaleigh is hands down the BEST for mineral makeup. You can buy samples of almost everything on their site. It can only be purchased from their site, you won't find it in stores. I've been trying to switch most products I use to more natural alternatives, but I've had a hard time with the makeup. Pigment was never enough or colors weren't a good match. But I've been playing all day and I'm really lovin my new Aromaleigh and the foundation powders are perfect! Do you think its as good as Bare Escentuals? I have that & love it, but I'm always open to other alternatives
icon_cheesygrin.gif

& welcome to MuT Tena! I recognize your username from another board & am glad you finally posted. Hope you find our site fun & informative.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Do you think its as good as Bare Escentuals? I have that & love it, but I'm always open to other alternatives
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, I would love to know if they are anything like BE.

I never liked any of the products from BE... I have really dry skin and everything made me itchy. Yesterday I tried the AL on a couple girls that stopped by(just to see how it would be on oilier skin) and they loved it too. I might have to order all AL foundations and add it to my collection for shoots. Most people that used BE switched to AL once they tried it.

I used AL first and then tried BE, but I much prefer the AL.
smile.gif

Glad you're liking all your goodies, envymi! I've tried a few things from AL other than the foundations and really like them.

I use Aromaleigh foundation also and it is a really good mineral makeup line. Their products are great and not expensive
wink.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I never liked any of the products from BE... I have really dry skin and everything made me itchy. Yesterday I tried the AL on a couple girls that stopped by(just to see how it would be on oilier skin) and they loved it too. I might have to order all AL foundations and add it to my collection for shoots. Most people that used BE switched to AL once they tried it. How is the coverage of the foundations?
icon_wink.gif

They have a few different products for coverage. You should definitely check out the link below and also browse around through the aromaleigh site. I am sure you'll find some samples to purchase
icon_cheesygrin.gif

http://www.aromaleigh.com/minfacfounpo.html

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 How is the coverage of the foundations?
icon_wink.gif

You are welcome, anytime
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Will do! Thanks sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back