I forgot to introduce myself...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I´m so sorry but I totally forgot to introduce myself before posting
icon_redface.gif

But maybe late than never.... right?

My name is Jenny and I live in a rather small town in Sweden. I´m 25 years old and living with my fiance and two cute cats *one currently trying climbing on my keyboard to get my attention*.

I love dwelling in to hair and makeup products, and I really wish I had more money to spend on it
icon_cry.gif
. I perfer to pay a little more for quality, but only if I´m sure the product is gonna work for me - I´ve spent far to much on things that just didn´t work. My fiance thinks I spend way to much on makeup and hair care and tries his best to stop me
smile.gif

A problem I have is that I´m very sensitive to perfumes and other strong smells, and I think the companies buts to much fragrance in their products ( I wouldn´t want them to use that much even if I wasn´t sensitive).

I hope to fit in here with you all nice ladies, this site is just what I´ve been looking for.

//Jenny

P.S Please forgive me any spelling or grammar mistakes I make, I´m really unpractised in writing in English and DO tell me if I make terrible mistakes

Hi Jenny, welcome to MUT! I'm Joy from Los Angeles and am glad that you found us! I think you'll find everyone here to be very pleasant & helpful. It's a wonderful community here.
smile.gif

And hey, your written English is great -- and I'm sure it will only continue to improve after spending time on the forums!

By the way... did you know Reija (one of the administrators here) is from Finland?

Hello again Jenny.
smile.gif
You're certainly in the right place w/the rest of us who are fanatics for cosmetics. Looking forward to more of your posts.
wink.gif

Hiya Jenny, welcome to MakeUpTalk! If you need anything just PM me or one of the other mods
biggrin.gif

Another Swedish girl! Cool! Welcome to Makeuptalk. Happy to have you all signed up and introducing yourself. If you need anything, please ask around.

I'm Tony from the US. I'm one of the administrators here with Reija(from Finland)

Again, welcome to Makeuptalk
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tussan

I´m so sorry but I totally forgot to introduce myself before posting
icon_redface.gif
But maybe late than never.... right?

My name is Jenny and I live in a rather small town in Sweden. I´m 25 years old and living with my fiance and two cute cats *one currently trying climbing on my keyboard to get my attention*.

I love dwelling in to hair and makeup products, and I really wish I had more money to spend on it
icon_cry.gif
. I perfer to pay a little more for quality, but only if I´m sure the product is gonna work for me - I´ve spent far to much on things that just didn´t work. My fiance thinks I spend way to much on makeup and hair care and tries his best to stop me
smile.gif

A problem I have is that I´m very sensitive to perfumes and other strong smells, and I think the companies buts to much fragrance in their products ( I wouldn´t want them to use that much even if I wasn´t sensitive).

I hope to fit in here with you all nice ladies, this site is just what I´ve been looking for.

//Jenny

P.S Please forgive me any spelling or grammar mistakes I make, I´m really unpractised in writing in English and DO tell me if I make terrible mistakes

Hi Jenny, I'm Sabina and I'm Swedish as well (however I've been living in England for the past 7 years).

Looking forward to chat with you in the future.

Welcome jenny! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you! Glad to have you as a new member ~ enjoy yourself!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back