I found my HG mascara!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After reading about the Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils mascara from Laura I've been wanting to try it. Well I went yesterday and bought it! It's the best mascara ever. It made my skimpy lashes nice and thick without being clumpy. It also has lasted all day without smudging and I have a huge problem with a lot of mascaras mudging at the end of the day. This mascara is pricey but worth every penny!! I totally love the way it made my lashes look. Thank you Laura for recommending this!!!!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) After reading about the Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils mascara from Laura I've been wanting to try it. Well I went yesterday and bought it! It's the best mascara ever. It made my skimpy lashes nice and thick without being clumpy. It also has lasted all day without smudging and I have a huge problem with a lot of mascaras mudging at the end of the day. This mascara is pricey but worth every penny!! I totally love the way it made my lashes look. Thank you Laura for recommending this!!!! I agree with ya' ! Laura got me to buy it too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think she's starting a Faux Cils cult!
icon_eek.gif
LOL I really like it... I don't think it made a HUGE difference (or at least what I was expecting from all I've heard about it) but it did help. I'm actually really liking the free Ultima II Wonderwear mascara that I got as a GWP! LOL But I do like YSL - I think I just have to apply more than one coat... will have to try doing that.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) After reading about the Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils mascara from Laura I've been wanting to try it. Well I went yesterday and bought it! It's the best mascara ever. It made my skimpy lashes nice and thick without being clumpy. It also has lasted all day without smudging and I have a huge problem with a lot of mascaras mudging at the end of the day. This mascara is pricey but worth every penny!! I totally love the way it made my lashes look. Thank you Laura for recommending this!!!! One word - FOTD!
SHow of your new lashes girly!

My curiosity has been peaked, I will have to look into getting it. I also have trouble with mascaras smudging by the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Marisol One word - FOTD!
SHow of your new lashes girly!

YUP! Show us!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG Reija, isn't it awesome? I loved it from the minute I tried it 2 years ago. Pricey as sin, but worth every penny. I wonder if strawberrynet has them? If not, great time to stock up is during a NM or SFA event for the GWP.
wink.gif

I got mine through a private seller through amazon.com - it was $28 .. I don't know if that's any cheaper b/c I've never bought it before - but that's a lot for mascara!
icon_eek.gif

Glad you like it Reija. I bought it on Trisha and Laura's recommendation and now I don't use anything else. I think mascaras and foundations are the products that you really need to find your HG for.

Aw yay.. Trisha we've another person in love with our HG mascara!! Delighted you like it Reija. You kinda would have to for the price of it. Gail AFAIK Faux Cils is still availabe on StrawberryNet. I bought a new one only 4/5 weeks ago on there!

Is Faux Cils the lengthening mascara or the volumizing mascara? It doesn't say online and I'm confused. lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Is Faux Cils the lengthening mascara or the volumizing mascara? It doesn't say online and I'm confused. lol I think they say it's volumizing... if I remember correctly.
icon_wink.gif

Thanks Laura! How many different mascara and names for the mascara do they have?! lol

Latest posts

Back