I got 90 bucks to spend on MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about a skinfinish? If they are still being sold, they are awesome!!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 so for i'm getting select mostisure nw20 and lipglass....
what else shoudl i get?

Originally Posted by charms23 My favorites to buy are eyeshadow! yea lately i have been more into shadows and pigments myself. i went thru a huge lipgloss phase but i am over that since most colors are way too pink for me to even enjoy.

no, its pressed. its a powder that give the skin a nice glow. some people use them as bronzers, some as highlighter.... and some, like me, use it everywhere - face and body!! its really nice and I believe there are 3 dif ones to choose from.

Originally Posted by charms23 What is that, loose powder?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 yes

the black one and I lllllooooovvvveeee it

Since you like to wear bright shadows, why dont you try Blue peep. I think you will like it a lot.

Yeah, but I forget which collection(s).
icon_neutral.gif
Some can be used as blush. They are very versatile.

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh now I remember. Didn't one of them come with a collection recently? I wanted to buy it but I thought it was just like a regular blush.

Mine too, can't live without them :icon_love

Originally Posted by charms23 My favorites to buy are eyeshadow!

oh I think I´ll have to get one of the skinfinishes too. they sound awesome´. do you have to use the MAC buffer brush with it? or will a regular blush brush do the job?

Dude, good luck finding a mineralize skinfinish... I think they're sold out everywhere!
icon_sad.gif
Arielle, if you get your hands on it, a regular blush brush will do just fine. That's what I use!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Dude, good luck finding a mineralize skinfinish... I think they're sold out everywhere!
icon_sad.gif
Arielle, if you get your hands on it, a regular blush brush will do just fine. That's what I use! really? but they´re still on the website (in porcelaine pink and shimpagne) so they´re not LE, right? and I don´t believe they´re sold out here. MAC rarely sells out of anything over here I believe. but I will check, I want one of them NOW!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 so for i'm getting select mostisure nw20 and lipglass....
what else shoudl i get?

Eyeshadows or pigments!

what else shoudl i get?

Eyeshadows!pigments ,fluidlines,im dying to get black but cant find it anywhere.

Latest posts

Back