I got a fendi bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!

i LOVE it. it's not small, it's not huge, it's PERFECT and IT'S REAL. i can fit my keys, makeup bag, cell phone, and a lot of other things in it that i'd need to bring with me on a regular basis and there's still more room.

i'm sorry if this thread bothers anyone because i know it's SO corny, but i'm SO happy about it
biggrin.gif

here's the pic of it if anyone missed it in the other thread...

Fendi.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!
i LOVE it. it's not small, it's not huge, it's PERFECT and IT'S REAL. i can fit my keys, makeup bag, cell phone, and a lot of other things in it that i'd need to bring with me on a regular basis and there's still more room.

i'm sorry if this thread bothers anyone because i know it's SO corny, but i'm SO happy about it
biggrin.gif

Fendi.jpg

Oh you got it already!? Damn! That was quick... That is so nice! I love it b/c its black... and it has that nice buckle! (Love bags with "hardware" lol) Congrats jennifer! Enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thank you, ladies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love it b/c its black yeah, most of my bags are black. i also love how it can go with anything, too, as surprising as that sounds.

Originally Posted by Jennifer in the ebay haul thread, i posted the bag i bought for about $150. i'm sorry to have started a new thread, but i'm so excited!

biggrin.gif

Fendi.jpg

oooh very nice! i love purses! you got nice taste!

thank you!

today was my first day with it and i LOVE it. i brought it places i normally don't bring a bag to LOL

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! Good for you!!! The purse is really cute! thank you!

Latest posts

Back