I got the new Sephora catalog in the mail for X-mas!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh it has so many cute makeup gift sets that I wanna get some!!! Just can't make up my mind! Any suggestions on what I should get? I was thinking about some Smashbox and Make Up Forever products since I've never used either of the lines and maybe a cute lip gloss set. They have even more stuff on their website www.sephora.com.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Oh it has so many cute makeup gift sets that I wanna get some!!! Just can't make up my mind! Any suggestions on what I should get? I was thinking about some Smashbox and Make Up Forever products since I've never used either of the lines and maybe a cute lip gloss set. They have even more stuff on their website www.sephora.com. If I'm a budget (like, when aren't I...), the easiest cost-effective purchase(s) might be easier to determine by looking at the person(s) you're buying for...what do they like? what colors do they wear the most for day or night events? what textures are they most comfortable in: matte, shiney, neutral, smooth, edgy...in clothes, music, food, color & shape. Sometimes the funnest thing to do is choose one pricey thing & create a goodie gift bag with a lot of useful but inexpensive extras like small fragrant candles, a cd, the perfect perfume sample, sort of like the wedding one-liner: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue....try to get a sense of what they'd enjoy if you were them, and they'd use it too...practical stuff always works: eye/lip liner sets, portable brush or makeup sets, blotting powders in unique packaging...don't forget...: it's the intent that counts first, the gift, then then form of it.

Latest posts

Back