i gotta mac train case i gotta mac train case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when i came home from work today my dad handed me a box and said "HERE TAKE ALL OF YOUR MAKE UP OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND PUT IT IN THIS. I HAVE A MAC TOOL BOX YOU HAVE A MAC MAKE UP BOX NOW PUT THIS PURPLE POWDER SHITE IN THE BOX AND OUT OF MY SITE" its amazing what a little pigment on the bathroom counter will get you
biggrin.gif

LOL.........Good for you!! I also have a mac train case and I love mine!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 when i came home from work today my dad handed me a box and said "HERE TAKE ALL OF YOUR MAKE UP OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND PUT IT IN THIS. I HAVE A MAC TOOL BOX YOU HAVE A MAC MAKE UP BOX NOW PUT THIS PURPLE POWDER SHITE IN THE BOX AND OUT OF MY SITE" its amazing what a little pigment on the bathroom counter will get you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 when i came home from work today my dad handed me a box and said "HERE TAKE ALL OF YOUR MAKE UP OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND PUT IT IN THIS. I HAVE A MAC TOOL BOX YOU HAVE A MAC MAKE UP BOX NOW PUT THIS PURPLE POWDER SHITE IN THE BOX AND OUT OF MY SITE" its amazing what a little pigment on the bathroom counter will get you
biggrin.gif
You should take pictures when you get it filled up.

Lol! That's so funny! If your case isn't filled up already you'll just have to go on a shopping spree to fill it up!

biggrin.gif

oh wow! that's great! nice dad. hehe. definitely take pics. i'm sure when he bought it he was
icon_eek.gif
about the price. lol

What a nice father! First he helps you (along with your mom) to depot your shadows and now he buys you a MAC case. Dayum!

biggrin.gif
Ha ha! That's awesome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy it!

Originally Posted by Naturally God ..I'd love it if Snap On made a train case ..I have a Snap On Jewelry box ..looks like a miniature tool box. Really!? That sounds cute!! I have to have Leo get me one from his Snap-On guy
wink.gif
lol The toolbox he has is Huge, and cost like $3,000, so I'm sure he can spare a mini one for moi'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I used to have it here at work ..kept pens and so forth in it ..but it was too nice to leave here so took it home. It's probably 12 inches long maybe 5 inches high. Don't EVEN get me started on tool boxes ...OMG. When we were closing for our mortgage ..that's when I found out he had purchased a new tool box ..this sucker was $11k ..I just about FREAKED! I don't say anything about his tools ..'cause that's his job ..but THAT toolbox.....URRGGGHHHH! Because of that ..they wanted that paid off ..so that much extra we didn't get in cash! LOL I always tell him that's where our deck went ..or some of the other things we wanted! AND ..he STILL has his old toolbox that he can't sell ...still in excellent condition ..has some racing guys signature on it ...(don't ask ..have no clue ..but I could find out if interested...LOL) Yeah - I hear ya! Leo's is huge (tall & long... lots of side 'chests' and stackable crap - whatever ya call it)... he needs a big one for the shop for all his stuff, but I can't get over how much they charge for these things!!! The one he has was originally around $8k, but he bought it used for around $3k b/c he knows the guy pretty well (from having his 'hauls' every week! lol) so He gave him a break & he makes payments on it. You'd never know it was used, the guy kept it really nice, but STILL!!! He can never yell at how much I've spent on makeup lately b/c it's NOWHERE near that!!!! lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally David's is huge ...my god is it huge! It's a Harley one ..one of their special editions I guess. That's a good idea ..if he ever complains about my mu ..I'll mention his tools! LOL He treats me from time to time with cool things ..Okay ..yes I like tools too ..he got me a Snap On screwdriver and the bottom opens up where you store the bits to change it out from flat head to phillips ...etc. I used to use it alot when I was working on computers ..but I don't do that anymore ..so it's in our computer room. He makes payments on his things ..god only knows what he's making payments on ..because the tool box is PAID FOR! LOL ..good thing is that we claim it on taxes! Wish we could sell his other toolbox though ..even listed that thing on Ebay ..no buyers! I think it will end up going in our garage when that ever gets cleaned out! LOL Boys and their toys! Gotta love them! Ohhh his sounds cool! Leo's is just red lol
rolleyes.gif
he puts it and his tools on his taxes too - bastard gets so much more back than I do from those things!
icon_twisted.gif
I'll have to start writing off my makeup
wink.gif
Leo has some 'trinkets' from them too... lol a few t-shirts, a clock that never seems to work no matter how many new batteries you put in it, um... let's see... we got free tickets to the Snap-On "Night of Thrills" at Englishtown last month (that was probably the only cool thing he got!) and a bunch of other free little tool sets. Which probably isn't 'Free' since he's spending $200 on a wrench anyway! lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
I don't even want to know how much all his impact guns were!!! lol I can only assume buying out an entire MAC store would compare
wink.gif
lol

biggrin.gif
Wow, that's so cool!As the others have said, post pics when you fill it up!

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice dad! But think of all the MAC you coulda had for the price of the box! x
icon_redface.gif
*dies*

pictures will come as soon as i get my new digital camera. i gotta lay off that for a while now. maybe monday ill go back to reminding him how he dropped mine down the hole. tool boxes......we have more tool boxes at my house than anything. and they are ALL FILLED WITH TOOLS. so my dad cant really say anything about my make up half the stuff he has is just for the sake of having it. and its full! i need another one. i need more room for my lip stuff i put it on the bottom and i cant organize them neatly theres too many :X

Originally Posted by bejb1011 pictures will come as soon as i get my new digital camera. i gotta lay off that for a while now. maybe monday ill go back to reminding him how he dropped mine down the hole. tool boxes......we have more tool boxes at my house than anything. and they are ALL FILLED WITH TOOLS. so my dad cant really say anything about my make up half the stuff he has is just for the sake of having it. and its full! i need another one. i need more room for my lip stuff i put it on the bottom and i cant organize them neatly theres too many :X check out ebay for your next one. MUCH cheaper and bigger than the MAC one
smile.gif
especially if you're the one buying it. lol

Originally Posted by Liz check out ebay for your next one. MUCH cheaper and bigger than the MAC one
smile.gif
especially if you're the one buying it. lol i was lookin on ebay before and didnt see one that i liked. they all looked cheaply made to me. but i will keep looking maybe there will be one i like

Congrats on the new Mac Case. That's so cool.

I bought a train case from Ebay about a month ago and the one I have is very well constructed.

The only thing cheap about it was the price! I got it from a seller who sells it on their website for much,much more. I love my case!
smile.gif

Hmmm...maybe I'll dig out some makeup I don't use and dump it all over the bathroom...

Latest posts

Back