I hate it when men do this to me..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why did he have to play the guitar and sing to me the whole night, while looking straight in my eyes?!

*sigh*
icon_redface.gif

I am sorry... this reminds me of that episode of My So Called Life when he Jordan Catalano sings that song and Angela thinks its for her but really its about her car.

Do you like this boy?

Originally Posted by destiny

Why did he have to play the guitar and sing to me the whole night, while looking straight in my eyes?!
*sigh*
icon_redface.gif

who who who who?

Oh god.. I had someone do this to me once .... IN A DINER!
icon_eek.gif
He went out to "get something from his car" and came in strumming. Oh god, how humiliating! (Well at least this guy was! I don't know about yours!!! LOL)

ROFL! Muahahaha

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Oh god.. I had someone do this to me once .... IN A DINER!
icon_eek.gif
He went out to "get something from his car" and came in strumming. Oh god, how humiliating! (Well at least this guy was! I don't know about yours!!! LOL)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL! Muahahaha Oh yeah... REAL FUNNY!! I felt like a total ass - I had all these people staring at me while he kept doing the same song OVER and OVER... I will never think of "Fly Away" by lenny Kravitz the same way again.
eek.gif

Oh yeah... REAL FUNNY!! I felt like a total ass - I had all these people staring at me while he kept doing the same song OVER and OVER... I will never think of "Fly Away" by lenny Kravitz the same way again.
eek.gif

LOL, I am just imagining Janelle like all, blushing and saying STOP. Did you sound like SIMON Cowell and say "its all outta chune"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh god.. I had someone do this to me once .... IN A DINER!
icon_eek.gif
He went out to "get something from his car" and came in strumming. Oh god, how humiliating! (Well at least this guy was! I don't know about yours!!! LOL) OH, MY GOD. i wanna cry for him - and for you! how embarrassing! why would he do that?! please tell me this isn't your boyfriend we're talking about LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh god.. I had someone do this to me once .... IN A DINER!
icon_eek.gif
He went out to "get something from his car" and came in strumming. Oh god, how humiliating! (Well at least this guy was! I don't know about yours!!! LOL) LOL That's hilarious!!! I feel so sorry for you! This reminds me of my ex ex ex boyfriend, lol. After 2 years, I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend, so of course I broke up with him. He wanted to talk, so we went to a caffe (in europe) to talk, and he said how much he loved me blabla, got down on his knee and proposed to me!! TALKING ABOUT HUMILIATION!!! I started laughing and left! LOL What a freak.
This guy luckily did it at my place, with dimmed lights and lit candles... *sigh*

I REALLY like him,a nd that scares me. I met him recently, but he lives 2 hours away, so he came over this weekend. I am a sucker for musicians and computer *geeks*. This guy happens to be both!!!!!!!! Plays in a rock band AND is a programmer!!

*I am not falling in love, I am not falling in love

Originally Posted by destiny LOL That's hilarious!!! I feel so sorry for you! This reminds me of my ex ex ex boyfriend, lol. After 2 years, I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend, so of course I broke up with him. He wanted to talk, so we went to a caffe (in europe) to talk, and he said how much he loved me blabla, got down on his knee and proposed to me!! TALKING ABOUT HUMILIATION!!! I started laughing and left! LOL What a freak.
This guy luckily did it at my place, with dimmed lights and lit candles... *sigh*

I REALLY like him,a nd that scares me. I met him recently, but he lives 2 hours away, so he came over this weekend. I am a sucker for musicians and computer *geeks*. This guy happens to be both!!!!!!!! Plays in a rock band AND is a programmer!!

*I am not falling in love, I am not falling in love

aw, that's so sweet! (about the current guy) what jerks your "best friend" and ex were! yuck! where in europe, by the way?
i actually loved it when my ex lived 1.5 hours from me. i'd see him 1-2 times a week, sometimes every other week if we were busy with other things, and whenever i saw him, even after a year of being together, i'd get butterflies in my stomach! with my ex (broke up last week), whenever i saw him, i was just like, yeah, hi LOL i saw him too much!

Ha ha... no Jen... definitley NOT the current b/f. LOL Actually the 'wandering minstral' was a guy I went out with once (gee wonder why) about a week before I met my current b/f Leo. Hendrix called me a few times afterwards, but I had to let him know I "met someone else"... (THANK GOD!) LOL And Destiny, at least you were alone! Your guy sounds like a good one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ha ha... no Jen... definitley NOT the current b/f. LOL Actually the 'wandering minstral' was a guy I went out with once (gee wonder why) about a week before I met my current b/f Leo. Hendrix called me a few times afterwards, but I had to let him know I "met someone else"... (THANK GOD!) LOL And Destiny, at least you were alone! Your guy sounds like a good one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Leo, sup bro lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Leo, sup bro lol
wink.gif
He says hi from dreamland... he's next to me.. unconsious LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ha ha... no Jen... definitley NOT the current b/f. LOL Actually the 'wandering minstral' was a guy I went out with once (gee wonder why) about a week before I met my current b/f Leo. Hendrix called me a few times afterwards, but I had to let him know I "met someone else"... (THANK GOD!) haha, you got lucky!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Leo, sup bro lol
wink.gif
that's the funniest thing i've heard (or read) all day LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 He says hi from dreamland... he's next to me.. unconsious LOL
wink.gif
hey, leo, call me when it doesn't work out with janelle and when tony's son dumps me, which will never happen because he doesn't know he's my boytoy to being with
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer and when tony's son dumps me, which will never happen because he doesn't know he's my boytoy to being with
icon_cool.gif
Does this mean I should tell my brother you two broke up too??? LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Does this mean I should tell my brother you two broke up too??? LOL
tongue.gif
woman, are you crazy? OF COURSE NOT

Originally Posted by Jennifer

haha, you got lucky!
wink.gif

that's the funniest thing i've heard (or read) all day LMAO!!!

hey, leo, call me when it doesn't work out with janelle and when tony's son dumps me, which will never happen because he doesn't know he's my boytoy to being with
icon_cool.gif

LOL at you got lucky

Originally Posted by Jennifer woman, are you crazy? OF COURSE NOT oh... ok!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just checkin'!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 He says hi from dreamland... he's next to me.. unconsious LOL
wink.gif

unconsious? what did you do to him?! Did you sing him *fly away*?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can't believe that freak did that on the first date!!! ok, I can't believe he did it at all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have you ever went back to that diner? I wouldn't. LOL

@jen that was in germany. Btw, this new guy is from one of your neighbor countries.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny unconsious? what did you do to him?! Did you sing him *fly away*?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can't believe that freak did that on the first date!!! ok, I can't believe he did it at all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Have you ever went back to that diner? I wouldn't. LOL

@jen that was in germany. Btw, this new guy is from one of your neighbor countries.
icon_wink.gif

LM AO!!! Yup!!! I flew him away to a coma! LOL And no... I haven't been to that diner again!! Luckily it was a diner near his house, which was about 45 min. away!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back