Quantcast

I have a big nose please give me tips

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hi my name is kiara and i have a huge nose like jayz any tips any tips anybody can give me. please help give me all the tips u know. thanks i need them and also all tips for double chins can i have a big nose and double chin thanks

Reaction score
Hi Kiara, Welcome to Mut. You could always try applying a darker powder/shader to the side's of your nose and under your double chin, this will make it look smaller and make the double chin look less.Bronzer might do the trick. A little sculpting here and there can do wonders.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, Kiara!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

Reaction score
Hi Kiara and welcome to MuT!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

I second what Paula said...I never tried contouring my chin, but I tried it with my nose. and applying a darker shade of foundation along the sides of your nose definitely works. the effect isn´t huge but it makes a difference for yourself.

and just for the record, I have a butt chin and there is no way contouring can make it less noticeable. but I bet you will work out the contouring...just takes some practice

Reaction score
hi kiara and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. are you still growing (under 18)?

Originally Posted by shaniqua23224
hi my name is kiara and i have a huge nose like jayz any tips any tips anybody can give me. please help give me all the tips u know. thanks i need them and also all tips for double chins can i have a big nose and double chin thanks

Reaction score
Yes a bulbous nose does marr a face.There is a wonder remedy called Nose thin. It works.